There’s no better way to embrace the dead of winter than by curling up on the couch, under your favorite blanket with a great book or magazine and a steaming cup of hot chocolate (or glass of wine). I mean, it’s what winters are for, right? In the spirit of February, the ‘love’ month we thought it would be cool to share some of our favorite reads. We’d love to hear some of yours.
Whether you love the feel of a book, prefer digital, are focused on business or pleasure, here is a list that has a little bit of everything. So, grab your favorite drink, get comfy, curl up, and get lost!
Here’s our list:
1. A Wrinkle in Time, by Madeleine L’Engle **Jenna’s favorite**
2. Wonder, by R. J. Palacio
3. Beautiful Ruins, by Jess Walters
4. Whiskey in a Teacup: What Growing Up in the South Taught Me About Life, Love, and Baking Biscuits, by Reese Whitherspoon
5. Becoming, by Michelle Obama
8. Magnolia Journal
9. Life is Good, by Bert and John Jacobs
10. Food & Wine
11. THE GOOD GUIDE (we know…a shameless plug :-))
“Today a reader, tomorrow a leader.” ~Margaret Fuller