Dan Allison is a keynote speaker who motivates his audience to take action in improving their relationships with clients. Dan first started as the co-founder of a large mental health organization that he later sold in his twenties. He is now the founder and President of the Feedback Marketing Group; a consulting firm that helps large organizations and individual professionals implement a system to duplicate their top clients and attract more quality prospects. Dan delivers his inspiring knowledge with a combination of humor and entertainment that allows his audience to understand the behavior behind referring and puts them on track to comfortably open referral relationships once they leave.
A New Approach to Earning Referrals—The Speech that Started It All
Dan’s flagship presentation engages participants with an ideal blend of humor, insight, and strategy. In this presentation, Dan will walk your group through the real problem that consumers face in referring the professionals they work with. Then he will show your participants how to implement simple strategies that will help them start getting referrals right away without feeling like a salesperson. Drawing from his background in clinical and behavioral psychology, Dan has interviewed thousands of clients to learn how they want to be approached about referrals. The results are detailed in this popular talk that has been described as “brilliantly simple,” “eye-opening,” and “the most refreshing presentation in years.”
Participants in your event will learn:
- Why the majority of their clients do not give referrals as frequently as they could.
- The true roadblocks that prevent most professionals from creating effective referral relationships.
- How to implement simple, step-by-step strategies to begin getting referrals immediately without feeling like a salesperson.
The Five Myths You Tell Yourself about Getting Referrals—and the Real Truth
Most professionals aspire to build a business through client referrals, but many are uncomfortable bringing up the topic with their clients. We may tell ourselves that our clients don’t like to refer or that they’re afraid their referrals might result in a bad experience. These assumptions could not be further from the truth. In reality, most clients would be happy to refer the professionals that they use. The problem is that most of us haven’t found a comfortable and professional way to bring up the topic without feeling or looking like salespeople. In this entertaining talk, Dan will walk your group through the top myths about why our clients don’t refer and outline the challenges involved in developing quality referral relationships with clients.
Participants in your event will learn:
- The five myths that they tell themselves that make them ineffective in receiving referrals.
- A step-by-step approach for discovering how clients feel about being approached regarding referrals.
- How to use this information to create successful and professional referral relationships.
The Six Questions and Answers That Will Change Your Career
Would it be valuable to know exactly how your clients would answer the following questions?
- What is the most valuable part of their experience with you as a professional?
- What are the things you could do to make your clients’ experience with you so rewarding that they want to recommend you to others?
- Exactly how do your clients want to be approached about referrals in a way that is professional and effective? This presentation will show your audience how implementing a professional method of getting feedback on issues that are critical to their business can result in a better client experience and significantly more referrals. Called by some a “referral approach for the Anti-Salesperson,” this presentation will inspire participants to address these important issues with their clients so they can begin earning new business.
Participants attending this presentation will learn:
- How having a consistent method of getting quality feedback from their clients can improve their client relationships and lead to increased referrals.
- The six questions that are essential for developing effective client relationships.
- A step-by-step approach to asking clients these six questions in a comfortable environment and enjoying amazing results.