Known as the “Ironman of Sales Success” and fierce competitor, Dr. Andreas Boettcher understands the challenges business leaders and top performers face. His “Prescription Based Selling”, is a proven diagnostic framework for authentic sales. Many believe that his greatest professional strength is his ability to teach his clients to connect with their authenticity, amplify their voice and turn their passions into profits. His best-selling book, Transform, demonstrates how to create the change every leading organization needs.
Selling Value In The New Economy
Here is just some of what your team will walk away with. Discover how to:
- Maintain White Coat Authority, Positioning and Presence
- Qualify and build trust faster so you only spend quality time with quality prospects
- Identify their unique buying and personality style
- Flip the arrow of positioning in your favor and avoid the deadly mistake of the “Premature Diagnosis”
- Stretch the gap where they see you as the natural solution
- Preempt all known objections in advance before you ever make your prescription
- Avoid switching into sales mode while identifying opportunities for up sells and cross sells in the process
- Invite the close where they pull you across the finish line
- Break through the endless excuses, objections and stalls that are killing your growth
- And honestly, so much more because you never know where the conversation will go. No different than the sale conversations your team faces every day!
Mental Sales Mastery
Top “sales athletes” know one thing, your mental dialogue either makes you or breaks you. Skills and talent alone cannot replace your attitude, energy or resilience. Your ability to think successfully strategically and tactically in the face of adversity, rejection and fear will set you apart. During this program your audience will leave with the mental muscle and stamina required to be an impact player in a high performing organization.
- Discover how to smash through self-imposed barriers to reach optimal performance
- Learn how to stay motivated and psyched up to serve and sell
- How to maintain authority and positioning throughout the sales conversation
- Capture the Ironman secrets to a superior mental game
- How to become the MVP of your sales organization even if someone is smarter, more talented and more experienced
Audience members will finally realize what learned belief systems have been imprisoning their potential and unconsciously sabotaging any progress. They will leave with the winning mindset to embrace challenges and overcome adversity knowing there is no prize for second place, no participation trophies found here. Your team will either find a way to win or find an excuse! There is no in between.
If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you!
The Discipline To Achieving Ironman-Sized Goals
Straight up raw and real, the truth on what it really takes to achieve success – made plain, simple and actionable. Dr. Andreas draws from his own extraordinary journey to success from millionaire to broke, Ironman to “aluminum man,” only to reclaim it all back.
Lessons distilled into the core fundamental principles ever achiever needs to know, practice and master to obtain anything above ordinary success. Dr. Andreas will outline the Ironman Discipline and habits required for all significant achievement raising the bar on what’s possible for the everyday “Sales Athlete.”
- Finding and keeping your motivation to stay consistent in the disciplines needed to overcome complacency and one’s comfort zone
- Developing and capturing the elusive but awesome force of momentum—catch it and you will be unstoppable!
- How to win—every time! The No. 1 strategy to achieve any goal and triumph over any competitor, even if they are more talented, smarter and more experienced.
- Eradicating the bad habits (some you might be unaware of!) that are constantly derailing your progress
- Painlessly installing the few key disciplines required for a major breakthrough and lasting results
- Focus on priority management, not time management to sell more in less time
Finally, an understanding that there is no quick fix to success. Success is earned through hard work, discipline, key habits and the consistency of positive choices repeated over time. With the principles made clear and simple, attendees leave with a sense of clarity and belief that they can achieve extraordinary levels of success, and knowledge about what to do to get started immediately.
“Dr. Andreas Boettcher is an inspirational figure to me and to countless others.Not only does he have the know-how and the passion to help others succeed, but his life’s experiences have given him the ability to relate to others with compassion and authenticity. This helps him truly shine as a mentor. If you want to increase your productivity in any endeavor, Dr. Andreas will help you reach your peak potential. Whether one-on-one or from the big stage, Dr. Andreas is one of the very best at his craft. I highly recommend him.”
“Dr. Andreas is one of the finest speakers and sales trainers in the world today. His ability to sell without selling and teach others to do the same are simply exceptional.”
“Dr. Andreas delivers sound practical sales advice that’s both actionable and inspirational. I hired Dr. Andreas several times as master trainer / sales coach presenter for large seminars both online live stream and in person events… he delivered every time! Audiences of highly successful sales professionals consistently rated his presentations 9 out of 10. Dr. Andreas is engaging, professional and an expert at helping sales professionals improve their sales game.”
“Dr. Andreas is a results driven, highly skilled sales trainer and content facilitator. I had the opportunity to work with Dr. Andreas last week at Brian Tracy International. His professional approach to solving the age old question, “Why do people buy what I’m selling” left me with the tools and processes sure to make a significant impact on my business. If you’re looking to work with the best, Dr. Andreas Boettcher is second to none.”
“Dr. Andreas’ training was the perfect prescription in helping our team members create “Conversations that Matter” with our members. His style of teaching was engaging, spot on and most of all delivered what was promised. He received overwhelmingly positive feedback from our team and the results were astounding. The period following the training with Dr. Andreas, we saw all of our member related indices jump significantly over the previous quarter, to receive these types of results in a relatively short period of time is nothing short of amazing. Thanks Dr. Andreas!”