Joe Calloway takes from his ground-breaking books to create highly interactive keynotes and workshops that challenge assumptions and establish new ways of thinking. He has authored five outstanding business books, including the bestselling Becoming a Category of One: How Extraordinary Companies Transcend Commodity and Defy Comparison and his most recent Be the Best at What Matters Most: The Only Strategy You Will Ever Need. Joe discusses the high-performance mindset and pushes audiences to think beyond their typical boundaries, challenging them to take their businesses to new heights. There is nothing traditional about Joe’s customized keynotes as audience members roll up their sleeves to participate in workshops that revolutionize the way they do business to become the best in the industry.
Magnetic: The Art of Attracting Business
How do market leaders turn their companies into magnets for new business, new clients, and new customers? There are no shortcuts to getting new customers, increasing sales, and growing your business. Don’t look for them – there aren’t any.
- What you say on social media won’t do it
- Just asking for more referrals won’t do it
- Advertising alone certainly won’t do it
- These are all part of business growth, but they’re not the keys
There is, however, one sure strategy that makes it happen: the strategy of attracting new business
through focus, performance and consistency on your Core Differentiators. The quality of your
performance in a handful of core differentiators and the things you do to create a compelling
customer experience, are the drivers of the single most powerful influence in business today:
what your customers say about you.
Magnetic – The Art of Attracting Business gives entrepreneurs, business owners, team leaders,
franchisees, and solo practitioner’s clarity, focus, and direction on how to accelerate growth.
- Know exactly what you want your customers to say about your business
- Use a fundamental business attraction strategy throughout the entire organization
- “Filter” your choices and activities so that you always achieve maximum positive impact
- Identify the Core Differentiators that if you “get right” every single day will drive positive word of mouth – and make your company a magnet for new business
- Know the Tie-Breakers that will lock in customer loyalty and be a catalyst for new business
Creating a thriving, steadily growing business isn’t easy, but it most definitely isn’t complicated. Magnetic – The Art of Attracting Business will give your people a renewed energy and enthusiasm for doing those things that get your customers to help you grow your business. Do what very few businesses do – be intentional, strategic, and tactically focused on knowing exactly what to do to win on the Core Differentiators and Tie-Breakers that make you a magnet for new business.
This is not a “lecture” with mind-numbing PowerPoint. This is a dynamic, interactive keynote or workshop – a motivating, thought-provoking exchange of ideas that will give you clear direction on exactly where and how to focus attention and energy in your company to make it a magnet for new business.
Becoming A Category Of One: Be The Best At What Matters Most
What do truly effective leaders, owners, and entrepreneurs do, and how do they think, to differentiate from their competition, constantly improve performance, and drive better results?
It starts with simplifying how you think about your business, creating clarity around what is truly most important, and getting the entire organization focused on excellence in execution. When you look at what differentiates market leading companies, there aren’t any “secrets of success.” What sets a top performer apart – what makes someone or an organization a Category of One – is that they do a handful of easily identifiable things that any of us can do if we simply choose to. It’s not easy, but it’s certainly not complicated. We’ll look at examples from companies large and small of how to harness this power of simplicity, clarity, and focus on being the Best at What Matters Most to improve performance and drive better results.
Based on his two ground-breaking books of the same name, this is a high energy, interactive session in which Joe engages the audience with leadership strategies that are proven to create organizational and individual success. You don’t just get “takeaways,” you get new ways of thinking about your business that motivates people to action. Ideas that we’ll discuss include:
- What the world’s best companies do – that you can do immediately to improve performance.
- The extraordinary increase in effectiveness that comes with simplifying how you think about your business.
- Getting everyone focused on what matters most.
- The differentiators that give market leaders a competitive edge.
- The WIN/WIN Strategy – the single most powerful idea in business (and in life).
- A propensity for action – this is what always separates the winners from the rest of the pack.
This is not a lecture. This is a highly interactive session that creates positive energy and inspires action that attendees will take back to work and put in play immediately.
Preview Video 2016
“Joe Calloway just rocked the room with his powerful insights on ‘Customer Driven Growth.'”
“We had an overwhelmingly positive response from our group. There wasn’t a person in the room that didn’t have solid takeaways from your talk.”
“Your ‘Customer Driven Growth’ message of clarity and focus is one I’m using daily.”
“Joe really does have the ability to affect transformation for your business as he has done for us.”