Lee Cockerell, who was one of the most revered operational leaders of the Walt Disney World® Resort and known for his captivating storytelling, will reveal his incredible frontline experiences and powerful leadership strategies he used to successfully manage an organization of tens of thousands of Cast Members (Disney-speak for “employees”). Lee Cockerell was the Senior Operations Executive for the Walt Disney World for 10 years after spending 8 years with Hilton Hotels and 17 years with the Marriott Corporation. Lee teaches why leadership comes first in the Walt Disney Parks and Resorts formula for success which translates into world-class business results. As Lee Cockerell says, “It’s not magic that makes Disney work, it is the way we work that makes it magical.” Learn from Lee Cockerell that YOU can create magic too, in your organization.
The Customer Rules--YOU CAN CREATE DISNEY MAGIC TOO
Learn how “you can create magic too” in your organization by following The Customer Rules
- Learn exactly what you must do to be perceived as a great leader.
- Learn why you must understand the big difference between management and leadership.
- Learn how to practice great leadership that will ensure you leave a legacy.
- Learn about the free fuel we all have and don’t use enough.
- Learn four simple ways to set your organization apart in the eyes of your customers and your employees.
- Learn why the customer does not come first.
- Learn the difference between training and development.
- Learn the most important leadership behavior that will ensure success for you in all parts of your life.
TIME/LIFE Management (Speech or Seminars)
- Learn how to put more control into all parts of your life through this simple system for planning and carrying out your responsibilities.
- Learn the most important question to ask yourself every morning before you start your day.
- Learn the four steps in planning each and every day (the fourth one being the key to a happy and successful life).
- Learn what you can do today to avoid having a long list of regrets later in your life when it is too late.
- Learn how to maintain strong relationships, prepare yourself for the future, maintain good health and reduce stress in your life.
- Learn a simple system for doing what has to be done, when it has to be done, in the way it should be done, whether you or those around you like it or not.