Erin is the Founder and CEO of Socialite Agency, which elevates digital communication styles to attract attention, increase influence, and sell smarter. Socialite’s clients include the The Oscars, The United States Navy, ABC/Disney, Nelson Mandela’s Legacy of Hope, VISA, Siemens, Hilton Worldwide, Johnson and Johnson, Hitachi, Mutual of Omaha, Merck, Abbott Laboratories, Synchrony Financial, and dozens of others. Socialite Agency, the world’s only social media firm specializing exclusively in live events, has helped Fortune 100 brands catapult their social media success via award-winning digital activations and campaigns. Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA) awarded Socialite’s work with FreemanXP as “Best Social Media” across the entire meetings industry. Erin started her first venture, Jump Digital Media, at the age of 25 and cut her teeth building websites for brands like Whole Foods, Black and Decker, and Linksys. Her second venture, PMS.com, was a Dollar Shave Club-type subscription model for women’s monthly healthcare supplies. Her experience running these digital enterprises has made her a highly sought-after keynote speaker for thousands of people from all industries on stages around the world.
Digital Persuasion: Ignite Your Influence
When you type, text or tweet a message to an employee or customer – how persuasive are you?
When reaching out online to someone you don’t know – does your message influence others to give you a chance? Or ignore you?
Compelling communication in today’s digital marketplace is dependent on your ability to positively influence others to respond – without the power of face to face communication.
In person, you have 8 seconds before someone decides how they feel about you and the message you are delivering. Online, you have just 2.5 seconds – or the length of a mobile notification preview. Presenting a new idea, introducing a new initiative, or downloading a new direction begins with persuading your recipient – in just a few words – that what you have to say matters.
Erin shares the big mistake 90% of us make in our digital communications with our teams and customers. Her proven 3 step PUB method, used by clients ranging from The Academy Awards to the United States Navy, shows you exactly how to optimize your approach to elicit the responses and actions you’re looking for from your very next message.
Can be INCLUDED with Erin’s keynote – Before/During/After
- Before Your Event:
- one (1) custom promo video
- one (1) social media “takeover” – Erin will ‘speak’ directly to your followers on one (1) of your preferred channels
- one (1) “en route to event” video where Erin promotes your event to one (1) of your preferred channels
- During Your Event:
- no note-taking required – your attendees receive a mobile “cheat sheet” with all of Erin’s key points and big insights – includes ‘action steps’ from her presentation
- After Your Event:
- Within one month after your event, deliver a 360 experience for your attendees by ensuring they are able to close the loop between strategic ideas and practical implementation
- Erin hosts a 30 minute interactive Q&A on your preferred webinar channel or Live social channel
- in this very popular virtual event, attendees can ask Erin specific questions now that they’ve had an opportunity to use the PUB method
“Erin is like a Dale Carnegie for the digital age!”
“All we kept hearing over and over from our sellers was that their favorite part of JaneCon was ‘that girl in the pink dress!’ Everyone fell in love with Erin- she took us on an emotional journey with her powerful message. We just invited her back to keynote again for next year and can’t wait!”
“Erin’s PUB Method helped our sales organization double our socially sourced opportunities won- helping to impact our bottom line tremendously.”