Mike Evans is a highly sought-after author, consultant and speaker who works with clients to design and implement solutions that drive large-scale organizational transformations while achieving desired results quicker and with a greater degree of impact. Clients around the globe rely upon Mike’s solutions to; Unleash Personal and Organizational Accountability; Accelerate Change, Shape Their Optimal Culture, Flawlessly Execute Key Strategies, Ignite Leadership Capacity at all Levels, Amplify Employee Engagement and Cultivate Peak Performance. Mike’s presentations on these topics reflect both his focus and passion for providing participants with ideas, tools, and principles that can be utilized immediately. Mike plays a key role in developing custom solutions that produce clients’ desired results that are sustained over time. With his engaging, upbeat, and thought-provoking style, combined with his experience and expertise, Mike will guide your audience to achieve and exceed desired business results.
Brand You! | You are CEO of Your Career, Life and Destiny
Welcome to the age of self-determination. The era of ‘entitlement’ is history. It’s up to you to take charge of your career and life. You must become CEO of Me, Inc. It’s about maintaining a competitive edge amidst chaos. It’s about achieving success when the stakes are high and ever-changing. Do you know what it will take? Are you ready for the dramatic changes taking place in the New World of Work?
It is incredibly important in today’s economy for everybody to think of himself or herself as a ‘brand.’ Over the past 10-15 years hundreds of thousands of jobs have been expunged, teams eliminated, and firms driven to extinction due to ERP, SAP, the Internet, Globalization, White-Collar Robots (EX: Cash Machines) and other factors. Blue-collar robots came and triumphed. The new target – White-Collar World. Are you prepared?
Those who will thrive and endure in the future will embrace the notion of continually developing skills, abilities and competencies that will set them apart and vividly demonstrate their value to whoever is signing their paycheck. What are you doing to stand out in today’s sea of sameness?
- Arouse your understanding and commitment of what it will take to find success in the New World of Work.
- Discover how to develop and enhance your ‘desired brand’ to secure your position now and in the future.
- Learn what it will take to gain a reputation as a ‘valued’ employee.
- Understand how to find more meaning and fulfillment in your work.
- Grasp what it takes to unleash your true potential.
- Develop a team or organization that is connected, aligned and manifests your organizations brand.
- Create internal champions of transformation.
- Break through self-imposed barriers and mediocrity.
Flawless Execution | Transform Strategic Intent Into Reality
Deciding upon new strategies and direction is challenging. Enlisting employees at every level to think, act and behave in a manner that assures the strategy results in success is even more difficult. Executing any strategy that requires change in human behavior may be the most difficult challenge a leader will ever face. What does it take to ensure key strategies are not slowly suffocated, but rather produce exhilarating results?
Two out of three crucial strategies fail to produce desired outcomes. How many of your most crucial strategies over the past two or three years achieved and sustained rousing success? How many slowly suffocated over time? Applying these principles of flawless execution will enhance your likelihood of success.
- Learn the four principles of execution that are common among strategies that achieve and sustain desired results.
- Understand the most common ‘de-railers’ of flawless execution and how to avoid them.
- Internalize a common framework and methodology to ensure your top strategies are achieved.
- Discover how to create organizational focus on critical new strategies that will ensure future success, while still maintaining peak performance on the day-to-day operations.
- Learn how to ‘deconstruct’ crucial strategies down to the individual contributor level so that all employees understand how ‘what they do’ contributes to the success of the strategy.
- Develop the ability to align, engage and enlist necessary personnel and key stakeholders.
- Spawn a culture where employees at all levels focus on actions and behaviors that will positively contribute to execution excellence.
Unleash Leadership Capability | Summon the Exemplary Leader at all Levels
Discover the practices demonstrated by exemplary leaders that result in others voluntarily choosing to follow them. Leadership is a choice and can be learned, nurtured, and refined – by employees at all levels. Grasp an understanding of the most desired leadership traits employees crave from their leaders (based upon 250,000 case studies).
Embrace memorable principles that can be put into practice immediately. Whatever the desired results you wish to achieve or challenges within your organization – employee engagement, culture change, breaking down silos, improving collaboration, raising employee morale, merging cultures, doing more with less – it is through your people that you will either succeed or fail. The manner in which your people behave is a reflection of leadership.
- Acquire proven tools, models and principles to heighten and refine your untapped leadership potential.
- Learn the five best practices demonstrated by exemplary leaders and how you can apply them.
- Discover the key elements of communicating a vision that lead to increased levels of commitment, engagement and accountability.
- Understand what it takes to cultivate a culture where employees ‘bring more of themselves’ to the workplace – where they are engaged, energized and flourish.
- Embrace memorable principles that move employees from compliance to commitment.
- Learn to influence, transform and achieve any change that is most important to you, your team, or your organization.
Achieve With Accountability
Accountability is the catalyst to: Accelerated Change, Robust Employee Engagement, Intensified Ownership, Relentless Perseverance, Impeccable Alignment, and propels individuals, teams and organizations to intoxicating heights of achievement and success.
- Develop the agility, flexibility and resiliency to adapt to constant change
- Adopt a can-do and resolute mindset in the face of difficult challenges, obstacles and barriers
- Eradicate the blame-game that stifles peak performance
- Vanquish excuse-making and foster a solutions focus
- Shed feelings of disarray, discomfort, apathy and despair
- Take control over your circumstances and achieve what matters most
- Unleash voluntary contributions of discretionary performance that is often left untapped in individuals, teams and organizations
With the world coming at us fast and furious every day, it’s easy to feel like you’ve lost control of your own life, your team or your organization. By choosing to take and lead accountability you reclaim control and are able to direct your own destiny.
Leading Change – igniting engagement, passion, ownership and creativity that is often lacking during times of change, can be accomplished using key memorable and pragmatic principles. Learn why some organizations achieve and exceed desired results.
- Ignite a heightened sense of urgency, accountability, and ownership at all levels of your organization.
- Discover what it takes to move employees from compliance to commitment.
- Learn how to spark innovation and creativity.
- Enhance your ability to influence and communicate.
- Understand the critical difference between leading and managing change.
- Avoid the primary pitfalls and traps that sabotage most change efforts.
Nearly 75% of large-scale change efforts fail, or produce mediocre results. By implementing proven change principles that have allowed teams and organizations around the globe to accelerate and sustain desired change, you can gain a competitive advantage.
Ignite Peak Performance
Culture, simply put, is the convergence of the way your employees think and act. That culture is producing your organization’s every result (financial, operational, customer, employee, etc.). If your future desired results are loftier, more difficult, of just different than those you are achieving today, will your current culture be able to deliver? Most often, the results teams and organizations must achieve in the future will require employees to think and act differently. Creating those ‘shifts’ in how employees think and act is what will propel your team or organization toward those desired results.
Your culture is your ‘brand.’ The experiences your culture creates (the manner in which your employees think and act) will either reinforce that current ‘brand’ or evoke a new one. You can either lead your culture, or it will lead you. An organization’s (or team’s) culture is either an engine propelling it toward its desired results or an anchor impeding and hindering its progress. You can define, lead and shape your optimal culture.
- Learn how to create shifts in the way employees think and act so that your desired culture will flourish and heighten organizational performance.
- Understand how to identify the root cause of undesired cultural beliefs and actions, and how to infuse desired beliefs and actions.
- Discover how to gain voluntary commitments from colleagues so they self-select desired actions – Stop wasting time enforcing compliance around policies and procedures.
- Develop a culture where employees ‘bring more of themselves’ to the workplace – trigger innovation, creativity and passion.
- Create organizational laser-like focus on what matters most – eliminate confusion, misunderstanding, miscommunication, mistrust, frustration, and indifference.
- Acquire principles and tools to help you clearly define and then establish your optimal culture.
Survive and Thrive in the New World of Work
In the age of the never satisfied customer, multi-faceted global influences and complex economic challenges, there are companies and entrepreneurs (Destructive/Disruptive Competition) at this moment looking to reinvent the way your business is done. How many bookstores were wiped out because of Amazon.com? What happened to Kodak? Blockbuster? Sears? Woolworth’s? Nokia? Rest assured someone somewhere is about to revolutionize your industry, or your business.
We are in a brawl with few rules, where the fast, flexible, and agile will eat and spit out the slow, over-thinking, and complacent. Individuals, teams, and organizations that fail to adapt will find themselves vulnerable, uncomfortable, and at the mercy of other people, events, or the competition. In this New World of Work, quickly leveraging ideas, talent, and leadership at all levels will separate top performing organizations from the laggards.
In today’s commoditized surplus economy, where customers have more choices than ever, what will it take to ensure your products and services are scintillating and memorable?
- Learn to differentiate in a sea of sameness. Distinct or extinct?
- Develop tenacity, resolve and agility to secure your spot in the New World of Work.
- Arouse a sense of purpose and passion among your employees.
- Understand why many individuals, teams and organizations are losing in the New World of Work.
- Build, enhance and grow your desired ‘brand.’
- Cultivate a workforce that is connected, aligned and delivers your ‘brand promise.’
- Capitalize on the untapped potential of your existing top-talent – inspire extraordinary performance.
“Thanks Mike. We had a tremendous amount of positive feedback from both our distributors and employees on your presentation. They were chasing me down following the session to get your contact information. I know I got a lot out of it,and I believe the attendees all found it very informative and relevant. Thanks again Mike…great professional presentation with a ton of learning! I really appreciate you taking the time to tailor the presentation to drive our desired outcomes. You nailed it! Safe travels!”
“Mike, what more can I say, we gave you a challenging assignment; communicate to a group of scientists, help them develop themselves and stay accountable, and I must say you delivered every time. Your Keynote at our five seminars set the tone each day. My customers were thrilled that we would take the time to help develop them in their careers. They were energized by your style and delivery. Countless positive evaluations were received from our customers highlighting your session as most valuable. As you know my scientific presenters want you back to workshop on concepts and develop their teams. Great Job, I look forward to working with you on future projects.”
“Mike…..I have attended numerous sessions over my last 30 years given by speakers from all over the world. Simply put….You are one of the best. Your content and style energized my team, the entire RiteAid group, and myself! Thank you for taking the time to inspire us and motivate us to be better leaders, and better hold our teams and ourselves accountable. It was a pleasure meeting you. Best of luck in the future, and I hope our paths cross again.”
“Mike, Thank you for your excellent presentation to our Leadership/Management Team. The entire team of more than 350 was very positive and energized about your presentation as well as the book. The material and presentation was absolutely powerful and engaging. Our leaders were able to apply what they learned to their daily routines. As always, it is a pleasure to work with someone who is professional, articulate and bright – and to partner with someone who makes every effort to understand our business model and key issues and imbed them into your presentation. Talk to you soon.”
“Mike is the first and only external speaker that we have engaged with who invested the time to come to our corporate
office end spend the day with our team to get a full understanding of our company culture and initiatives. Mike then infused all of those key learnings and messages into the program that he shared with our team! The credibility that
created was engaging and inspiring to our team! He felt like one of our own!”
“Your keynote was very well received. We could not be more pleased with your presentation and the outcome. Both the
Masonite team and our customers were extremely pleased with the content and delivery. We received plenty of positive
feedback. It was a pleasure working with you. Thanks again!!”
“Hi Mike. It was a pleasure to meet you as well and we were very fortunate to have you speak to our group and to meet you in general! You left me, and the entire group inspired and more knowledgeable. I learned more than I could have
imagined. Also, thank you for signing my book.”