Steve Farber has shaken up and re-defined what it means to be a leader of substance, significance and success. He is one of the world’s most in-demand leadership speakers and the bestselling author of 3 ground-breaking books: The Radical Leap, The Radical Edge, and Greater Than Yourself. Steve is the founder of The Extreme Leadership Institute, former VP of The Tom Peters Company, and listed as one of Inc’s global Top 50 Leadership and Management Experts. Steve shares deeply thought-provoking and eminently practical leadership techniques and tips with his audiences. Whatever your challenge is—improving customer service, coping with change, improving corporate culture, building teamwork, or fostering innovation—Steve will inspire audiences to accept and thrive in their current business environment.
Steve has worked with a wide variety of public and private organizations in virtually every arena, from the tech sector to financial services, manufacturing, health care, hospitality, entertainment, retail, government agencies and more. And whatever the audience, Steve’s speeches are always deeply thought-provoking and eminently practical, as well as inspiring and entertaining—a combination of qualities that are a must for any successful conference or meeting.
Greater Than Yourself
The truly great leaders in life and work become so by causing others to be greater than themselves. In this program—based on his Wall Street Journal bestseller, Greater Than Yourself—leadership speaker, Steve Farber, shows that dedicating yourself to bringing others along so that they can achieve more than you is the ultimate way to boost talent, ramp productivity and create truly significant current and future leaders. You will be challenged to aspire to the new gold standard in leadership with a powerful, three-step method:
- Expand Yourself – you’ll discover tools to deepen and expand your personal capabilities—the raw material for true leadership.
- Give Yourself – you’ll learn the art of ‘philanthropizing’ your leadership approach—the raw material for developing capacity in others.
- Replicate Yourself – you’ll experience the power of expanding beyond your personal, one-to-one influence—the raw material for changing your organization for the better.
The Radical Leap; Extreme Leadership at Work and Beyond
Based on the book named as one of “The 100 Best Business Books of All Time”. (Ideal audience: current, next generation, and high potential managers and leaders at all organizational levels).
In this chaotic and extreme age, business leaders must demonstrate an unprecedented level of passion, determination, foresight, dedication, and fearlessness. In this wildly popular speech, Steve shows you how to use the LEAP framework – Love, Energy, Audacity and Proof to radically improve your organization and your life. In this energetic and insightful program, you will discover how to…
- Harness fear and use it to your advantage
- Use the power of the heart to achieve the extraordinary at work
- Inspire yourself and others to change the world you live in
- Earn your customers’ and employees’ love and loyalty
- Keep yourself and others passionately engaged in the work at hand—even in troubled or difficult times
The Radical Edge: The Extreme Leaders Guide to Uncommon Achievement
The Extreme Leaders Guide to Uncommon Achievement Based on the book hailed by an Inc 500 CEO as “A playbook for harnessing the power of the human spirit.” (Ideal audience: best positioned as a follow-up to The Radical Leap).
In this provocative keynote, Steve Farber redefines the conventional meaning of the word, “accountability,” and takes you to an audacious level of leadership, by showing how a successful business, a rewarding personal life, and a world-changing legacy are not mutually exclusive ambitions.
Create remarkable legacies at work and at home by learning how to…
- Find your personal focus as a leader— that zone in which you provide total value and significance to yourself and others—regardless of what’s happening in the company, the markets, or the economy
- Use the WUP technique to observe, process and interpret the world around you in order to bring new, world-changing ideas to your business/li>
- Anticipate and respond to the unspoken needs of people and markets
- Hold yourself and others to an unprecedented level of personal accountability