Steve Gilliland, CSP, is a motivational speaker who challenges his audiences and inspires them to better their life. Steve is one of the most in-demand and top-rated speakers in the United States and Canada, and is one of the seven percent of speakers in the world, who belong to the International Federation for Professional Speakers. He has helped people grow their business and expand their lives by sharing his motto, “If you take care of people, the business will follow.” As a master storyteller, he uses the power of humor to help people understand and embrace serious issues, and in a brief span, he both entertains and empowers his audience.
Enjoy The Ride™
A blueprint for getting the most out of life, Enjoy The Ride™ is a hilarious and brilliantly conceived keynote that causes people to examine where they are personally and professionally. It lifts people up and inspires them to evolve and appreciate, rather than simply maintain and exist. The three key points in this presentation are:
- Check Your Passion: Love what you do; never forget why you do it
- Cure Your Destination Disease: Live more for today, less for tomorrow and never about yesterday
- Refocus Your Attention: Decide what’s important and never take it for granted
Takeaway Message – If you want to achieve true success and fulfillment, you must first discover an enthusiasm for your work and personal life. Decide where you are heading, get on the bus, choose the right seat and Enjoy The Ride™!
Making A Difference™
Focusing on the conscious choices we make every day that impact the lives of others, Making a Difference™ is an eye-opening and heartfelt keynote detailing how to positively influence people in every imaginable way, regardless of position or status. Each of us has the potential to transform the culture of an organization through our actions and attitude. This presentation centers on three empowering dynamics:
- Purpose: It drives you!
- Passion: It fuels you!
- Pride: It defines you!
Takeaway Message – While we don’t always know what challenges face the people we meet every day, we do have the power to bring them hope. That hope can multiply a thousand times over and spread throughout the world exponentially. This is the essential, motivating truth behind Making a Difference™!
Leading with Heart™ (Breakout Session)
Leadership expert Steve Gilliland shares his passion and principles for developing exceptional leaders and retaining great employees. No matter where you are on the leadership ladder, Leading with Heart will show you how to grow yourself and grow your people through timeless principles that, when applied in your own life and the life of your organization, will elicit positive change.
- An in-depth self-analysis of your existing leadership knowledge, skills and attributes
- Tools to revitalize your work environment
- A fresh approach to learning, growing and leading, allowing you to emerge as the leader you can be
Hide Your Goat (Breakout Session)
Every day, you and your organization are being robbed of the opportunity to perform at peak performance. Who is the thief? Negativity! Not only do problem employees under-perform, they make it difficult for everyone else to do their jobs effectively as well. In this eye-opening session, Steve Gilliland shares the secrets of not allowing people to get your goat.
- Where bad attitudes originate, why negativity continues to run rampant and ways to head off conflict
- Innovative methods of dealing with the by-products of bad attitudes
- How to turn negative attitudes into positive behaviors and problems into opportunities
Leveraging the Challenges of Change (Breakout Session)
The business world is a place of constant change. No matter the scale, when change hits the workplace, the literal, situational shifts are often not as difficult for employees to maneuver as the psychological transitions that accompany them. Steve Gilliland takes a unique look at how change influences people and, in turn, how employees can impact an organization either positively or negatively.
- Boosting morale and creating a purposeful mental outlook in the midst of far-reaching changes
- Strategies and tactics certain to minimize workplace disruptions
- How to harness the power of emotions to leverage the challenges of change
The Value Of Us™ (Breakout Session)
While organizations are working on valuing diverse people, ideas, backgrounds and experiences, we have miles to go before valuing teams and teamwork will be the norm. Steve Gilliland presents a distinctive look at what is necessary to create a work culture that values collaboration and staying focused on the organization’s vision.
- Secrets of how successful companies, large and small, flourish in an atmosphere of teamwork without sacrificing individual resourcefulness
- Incorporating the fundamentals of working together in spite of a world whose axiom is to look out for yourself
- How to foster cooperative relationships between employees