Kindra Hall is President and Chief Strategy Officer at Steller Collective, a marketing agency focused on the strategic application of storytelling to today’s communication challenges. Kindra is one of the most sought-after motivational speakers trusted by global brands to design and deliver business amplifying, revealing, interactive keynotes that inspire teams to better communicate the value of their company, their products, and their individuality to accelerate personal and professional growth.
The Irresistible Power of Strategic Storytelling
The shift from a transactional economy to a connected one has people scrambling; when surveyed, companies admit they believe a substantial portion of their revenue is under threat as a result. Businesses, brands, sales forces, marketing teams and leaders at all levels are desperately trying to capture attention and resonate with consumers who expect more. Is there a secret weapon? A silver bullet to humanize and connect? Yes. The answer is strategic storytelling.
The problem? In its rapid rise in popularity, “storytelling” has been reduced to un-actionable jargon. Everyday businesses and individuals miss critical opportunities to connect with their elusive audiences in powerful and profitable ways because they lack a storytelling skill. Until now.
Kindra Hall has presented this storytelling keynote for audiences around the world and across industries to equip them with this essential skill for success in a connected economy. Far from jargon or fluff, Kindra’s approach to storytelling is razor-sharp and immediately actionable. The result: Using Kindra’s blueprint for effective storytelling, attendees leave empowered and equipped to close more sales, build better
relationships, or blow up their brands by leveraging the irresistible power of their stories.
- Understand the psychology behind strategic storytelling—to fully take advantage of it
- Gain clarity on what a story actually is—a nuance lost in the sensationalism of the word
- Learn how to access the unlimited supply of stories within each brand and/or individual
- Discover the biggest storytelling mistake and how to avoid it
- Breakdown the 3 Step Storytelling Process
- Study the anatomy of a fail-proof story for maximum impact
- Determine the many opportunities for telling the stories for results
Best Audience: Sales Conferences, Kickoffs & Trainings
This fast-paced StorySelling keynote will have your sales force re-thinking how they pitch, propose or
present to clients. Kindra, a former vice president of sales, breaks down the power of strategic storytelling to influence buyer’s behavior and, ultimately, close more deals.
This keynote easily aligns and adds depth to your existing methodology. Kindra walks through compelling, even shocking, research proving story’s ability to render price irrelevant, fast-track trust and likability, double efforts and create a lasting, advantageous impression.
Capturing attention in today’s distracted marketplace requires a sophisticated strategy that appeals to both logic and emotion. Kindra teaches audiences the stories they must be able to tell, how to find them, and in which scenarios they will yield maximum results. She inspires audiences and gives them the confidence to switch to the story default in high-stakes sales situations to increase their effectiveness, enhance their relationship, and ultimately generate more revenue.
The prevailing outcome of this keynote will be a sales organization more capable of connecting with clients and able to stand out in a competitive selling environment.
- Learn how to hack the brain to disrupt the decision making process
- Craft any story to make the invisible benefits of your product vivid and real for your customer/li>
- Ask the questions that will really reveal your customer’s motives/li>
- Add value to your product and service in a way that will make price irrelevant/li>
- Shape attitudes on your team to help them find meaning in their work and reach new heights/li>
- Build a confident and resilient culture/li>
Story Your Way to Success In Direct Selling
Best Audience: Party Plan Annual Conventions, MLM & Network Marketing Industry Events
This keynote will revolutionize the way your distributors approach every sales interaction — switching from product facts to telling engaging stories. As the personal storytelling advisor to New York Times Best Selling author Darren Hardy, Kindra empowers direct sellers to switch to the story default for maximum impact.
The greatest leaders in the network marketing industry influence, motivate and inspire their prospects and teams. This requires more than knowledge about the products or understanding of the compensation plan; a consultant’s success is entirely dependent their ability to communicate the transformation joining their company creates. Second only to developing the courage to seek new prospects, transformational storytelling is the most important skill for success in the direct selling industry.
Through compelling research, profound case studies, and captivating stories of her own, Kindra will elevate individuals on all levels of your company. The outcome of this keynote is an army of individuals ready to change lives with the story of how your company changed theirs.
- Learn the scientific reasons why storytelling makes price irrelevant & can fast track trust
- How to make the switch from “selling” to “telling”
- Understand the psychology behind storytelling to inspire, connect and move to action
- Gain clarity on the difference between a story and a testimonial
- Learn how to access the unlimited stories for each product and opportunity
- Discover the biggest storytelling mistake and how to avoid it
- Study the anatomy of a fail-proof story to tell it perfectly every time
- How to build your direct selling empire with storytelling
“Because of Kindra, story has become a huge part of what we do at my United Way. We’ve dialed back on spouting out our statistics and goals and have started telling more stories to support our goals and successes. Professionally, Kindra has helped me achieve one of the most pivotal years in my career.”
“I have worked for the American Heart Association for almost 10 years and never have I worked with someone who has Kindra’s incredible talent in developing stories.”
“I am very accustomed to public speaking and proficient at spouting facts and figures to an audience. Recently, I did not want to bore my audience with my usual information-packed address, so Kindra took my own experiences and information and helped me create a heartfelt memorable message.”