The way we manage has forever changed due to Gary Hamel. He has been said to be the “most influential business thinker” by The Wall Street Journal and a “leading expert on business strategy” by Fortune magazine. Author, consultant for companies such as GE and Time Warner, and business speaker, Gary has transformed the business world for the better. He is currently leading an effort to build an open innovation platform for reinventing management, the Management Innovation eXchange (MIX), which is designed to radically accelerate the evolution of management practice. Be on the cutting edge of ways to manage your employees by listening to Gary’s dynamic and fresh ideas.
Innovation from everyone, every day
In a world filled with new, ultra-low cost competitors, ever more powerful customers and hyper-competitive markets, innovation is the only way to out-perform the industry average. Based on twenty years of ground-breaking research, and a score of high-profile assignments in some of the world’s most respected companies, Hamel can show you and your colleagues how to:
- Unlock the innovation potential of every employee
- Build a portfolio of high-impact, game-changing strategies
- Dramatically multiply the returns on innovation investment
- Build management systems that keep everyone focused on innovation
- Manage the day-to-day tension between innovation and operational efficiency