Margie Warrell is a top business keynote speaker, bestselling author, and a global thought leader in human potential and brave leadership. Margie has needed to find her courage many times since growing up one of seven children on a dairy farm in rural Australia. Personal adversity, backpacking solo around the world, starting a business with four children under five: all have taught her valuable lessons in building resilience, challenging norms, and embracing change.
LEAD BRAVELY: DARE TO LEAD THE CHARGE ON CHANGE
No one is immune to fear. Yet in the midst of uncertain times, only those who’ve learned to rise above it and lead with courage can unlock the potential in themselves and others and seize the opportunity adversity always holds.
- Engage teams around a big Why that fosters shared purpose, unlocks ingenuity, and dismantles change resistance
- Identify blind spots and reframe risk to make better decisions
- Harness ‘emotional contagion’ to build psychological safety, nurture diversity & expand collective change-agility
- Create resilience rituals that expand bandwidth and behavioral agility to thrive under pressure
YOU’VE GOT THIS! TIME TO DIAL UP YOUR COURAGE!
Everyone experiences self-doubt yet successful people have mastered their inner dialogue, and don’t let their doubts call the shots. Drawing on the research from her best-selling book You’ve Got This! The Life-Changing Power of Trusting Yourself Margie will give you proven strategies to
- Defy the doubts that are holding your potential and future hostage
- Build self-confidence in the aftermath of setbacks, enabling you to ‘fail forward’ and succeed faster
- Beat imposter syndrome and quiet your inner critic
- Play from your strengths
- Harness the power of language to harness fear, reframe stress and thrive under pressure
- Apply the psychology of confidence and ‘train the brave’ to succeed on a whole new levels
CULTURE OF COURAGE: EMBOLDEN OTHERS TO THINK BIGGER & ACT BOLDER
Harness the power of conversations to grow, learn and thrive
The hardest conversations are often the most critical yet too often the issues that most need to be addressed aren’t. Research shows that over 80% of workers are avoiding at least one uncomfortable conversation at work — a conversation they know they need to hold but are dreading.
In this insightful, interactive, and powerful program, Margie deep dives into the DNA of communication, sharing a framework of how to engage in the crucial and courageous conversations needed for individuals, teams, and organizations to learn, grow and thrive.
Attendees will learn practical frameworks and skills they can apply immediately to:
- Bridge organizational silos and get everyone pulling behind the same mission
- Address conflict and build collaboration
- Provide constructive feedback in ways that produce optimal outcomes
- Speak with greater authority, presence, and impact
- Listen beyond what is being said to get to the heart of issues that derail
- Text or talk: discern the right mode for communication and avoid the pitfalls of hiding behind technology
- Express anger without insult and disagree without being disagreeable
- Build a culture of accountability and manage conflicting commitments with integrity
BRAVE WOMEN RISING: OWN YOUR VALUE AND MAKE YOUR UNIQUE MARK
Despite the compelling case for seating more women at decision-making tables, too few are. Empowering women to embrace their feminine strengths and own their power as change-agents is a vital lever for gender equity. Drawing on her PhD research into the interplay of gender, power and leadership coupled with decades of emboldening women globally, Margie will share her personal stories as a ball-dropping working mother of four while sharing practical strategies to:
- Conquer the imposter syndrome and close the confidence gap
- Find your authentic voice to speak with authority & impact
- Counter ‘think male, think manager’ bias & ‘backlash effect’
- Get the right career champions in your corner
- Lower the ‘perfection’ high bar & get off your own back
- Expand your capacity to thrive under pressure
- Lift as you climb, amplifying the voice of other women
“Margie’s opening keynote at our annual conference was nothing short of spectacular! She has my highest recommendation for any event – in fact, her message is one that everyone should hear in their lifetime!”
“Margie’s ideas, perspective and ability to deliver highly engaging and empowering sessions for leaders of all levels from diverse backgrounds is impressive!”
“Margie delivers an authentic, actionable message that hits home for every executive wanting to set clear goals and improve their career path. Her thought-provoking message is delivered with passion and authority.”