Find Your Courage. Stop Playing Safe. Brave. Make Your Mark. The titles of Margie’s bestselling books reflect her passion for emboldening people to lead braver and more purposeful lives. Margie has needed to find her courage many times since growing up one of seven children on a dairy farm in rural Australia. Personal adversity, backpacking solo around the world, starting a business with four children under five: all have taught her valuable lessons in building resilience, challenging norms and embracing change. Today, Margie draws on her background in Fortune 500 business, coaching and psychology to equip people with the mindset, strategies, and skills essential to lead themselves and others to better outcomes.
How exceptional leaders harness the potential in themselves and others
Empower your leaders with a deeper sense of purpose, passion, courage and confidence. Drawing on the latest research in leadership and neuroscience, plus interviews with some of the world’s most respected change makers, Margie will get to the heart of what undermines leadership effectiveness, sharing science-based strategies to:
- Engage people around a compelling ‘Why’ that taps ingenuity and counters anxiety
- Foster a ‘risk-ready’ growth mindset to thrive under pressure and fail forward faster
- Identify blind spots that undermine effective decision making
- Embrace vulnerability to engage in the crucial conversations too often avoided
Make Your Biggest Mark
Amplify Your Impact With Greater Clarity, Confidence and Courage
Everyone has the ability to live a deeply meaningful life. Yet too often we sell out on our potential by buying into false beliefs that stifle creativity, self-expression and leadership effectiveness.
Margie emboldens attendees to own their innate adequacy to be a change-maker and move powerfully toward a bold vision that is not defined by their past.
- Create a vision to provide a compass to step boldly into purposeful action
- Disrupt ‘default’ habits of thought, speech and behavior that diminish power
- Align psychology and physiology to amplify presence and conquer self-doubt
- Upgrade old ‘mental maps’ that lead people ‘off track’
- Build resilience to bounce back faster when plans go awry
Train the Brain
Rethink risk and stop playing too safe.
The greatest barrier to success – of individuals, teams and organizations – is the fear that drives capable people to make overcautious, short-sighted decisions. Learn powerful frameworks and proven strategies to make better quality decisions and take braver actions amid uncertainty, ambiguity and fear.
- Discern between legitimate threats and imaginary ones to build emotional courage
- Align your focus and physiology to take the small daily risks required for big results
- Conquer self-criticism with self-compassion to learn and ‘fail forward’ faster
- Build a diverse network that emboldens your action when motivation wanes
- Daily success rituals to bring your ‘best self’ to your biggest challenges
“Margie’s opening keynote at our annual conference was nothing short of spectacular! She has my highest recommendation for any event – in fact, her message is one that everyone should hear in their lifetime!”
“Margie’s ideas, perspective and ability to deliver highly engaging and empowering sessions for leaders of all levels from diverse backgrounds is impressive!”
“Margie delivers an authentic, actionable message that hits home for every executive wanting to set clear goals and improve their career path. Her thought-provoking message is delivered with passion and authority.”