Merrick Rosenberg – thought leader, entrepreneur, author, keynote speaker – specializes in utilizing the DISC personality styles to build better relationships and create engaging work environments. Rosenberg co-founded Team Builders Plus, the largest team building company in the US, in 1991, and Take Flight Learning, the leading DISC training company in the US, in 2012. He also authored the book The Chameleon, Life-Changing Wisdom for Anyone Who Has a Personality or Knows Someone Who Does, and Taking Flight!, Master the DISC Styles to Transform Your Career, Your Relationships…Your Life. Rosenberg has led DISC training programs for more than 30,000 people and spoken to tens of thousands more on how to incorporate the personality styles into one’s work and personal life. Taking Flight with DISC, the training program that Rosenberg designed, is recognized as the Best Personality Styles Training Program in the United States by Corporate Vision Magazine.
Turn Your Personality Into Your Greatest Competitive Advantage
Sales are won and lost for a variety of reasons, but few sales professionals are self-aware enough to realize that their own personality is impacting their effectiveness. Most salespeople sell how they like to buy. If you need details to make a buying decision, you probably provide a lot of details to your prospects. If you like a salesperson who cuts through the clutter and advances quickly to the bottom-line, you likely do the same. But what if your prospects aren’t anything like you? Rather than imposing you selling style on others, discover how to infuse personality into everything you do. From building rapport to closing the deal and beyond, adaptability can be the greatest weapon in your sales arsenal. Develop chameleon-like flexibility and transform your sales in a way you never dreamed possible!
- Reimagine each phase of the sales process to instantly connect to any prospect
- Uncover how your selling style is working against you in unimagined ways
- More deeply resonate with your customers to engender loyalty and increase sales
- Creatively unleash the power of your personality into many aspects of the selling process,
such as: team selling, pitching to a diverse group of styles, and flexing to a company’s culture
- Rejuvenate your approach with prospects you find difficult to close
Embedding Your Personality Into Your Cultural DNA
Reinventing the Way People Interact
Organizations spend time, money and energy on an array of behavioral assessments and training. But does it make a difference? Discover why these sessions get rave reviews, yet overwhelmingly fail to create a lasting impact. You will learn how to infuse personality into your culture and transform the way people work together and lead others.
From empty letters to the training methodology itself, we will deconstruct today’s current model and reinvent a new one for the future. Instead of styles and types that reside in short-term memory and only create momentary ahas!, this session reveals a brain-friendly approach to rewire your employees so the styles trigger at the exact moment they are needed. Reimagine how you can drive engagement with personality.
- Bridge the gap between personality assessment and culture change
- Turn self-awareness into long-term application, not short-term fascination
- Utilize the personality styles as a catalyst for cultural revolution
- Unleash a new way to create an attractive culture that inspires commitment and inclusiveness
- Heighten organizational emotional intelligence
Life-Changing Wisdom For Anyone Who Has a Personality or Knows Someone Who Does
Our natural gifts flow directly from who we are, but sometimes we don’t capitalize on our greatest strengths. Further, most people don’t know how to bring out the potential in others and treat them in a way that allows them to shine. This talk makes self-awareness and the ability to read and connect with others easy.
Imagine aligning your innate abilities with everything do. Your job would energize rather than deplete you. Instead of reflexively imposing your personality on others, you would anticipate the needs of the people in your life and adapt with chameleon-like flexibility. You would be a stronger communicator, team player and leader. In Merrick Rosenberg’s relatable way of linking personalities styles to Eagles, Parrots, Doves and Owls, you will see yourself in his stories. Discover how to unlock the power of your personality to build stronger relationships and drive results.
- Heighten emotional intelligence through greater self and social awareness
- Understand how overusing core strengths creates limiting weaknesses
- Gain four powerful ways to influence anyone in any setting
- Discover why we click with some and clank with others…and what to do about it
- Harness the power in diversity of thought to build a strong network of peers
The Personality of Success
Your personality either drives your effectiveness or steers you off track. If you’re like most people, it’s a little of both. You’ll explore whether you are creating an environment in which only someone with your personality would thrive or one in which each of your team members feels valued, respected and engaged. Do you communicate in your style or do you meet the needs of your people? Do give feedback that you value or what they need? You will develop chameleon-like flexibility to motivate your people by unleashing each team member’s natural gifts. You will learn how to adapt to your people instead of making them flex to you. This session will help you become the leader that people would follow anywhere you go.
- Reimagine leadership as an adaptive process that engages every team member
- Create an enduring culture that grows committed and effective teams
- Advance leadership skills by strengthening core leadership skills, such as communication vision, delegating work and providing feedback
- Improve results by tapping into the power of your innate personality
- Create a career trajectory based not only on what you do, but also who you are
In the past 13 years that I’ve been selecting speakers for this conference, Merrick was the best! He connected with the members in a way no other speaker has been able to do.
Cannot thank Merrick Rosenberg enough for speaking at the GolfNow Annual Sales Meeting last week. He made an invaluable presentation to the sales team that resonated with every one of us. If you want to make your sales team more aware of themselves and their clients, look no further!
Merrick is one of the best speakers and facilitators I have had the pleasure to work with. His charisma, insight and humor kept everyone engaged from beginning to end. Perhaps most importantly, Merrick’s presentation had impact. Major impact. It is very telling when a group of CEOs continue to rave about a speaker weeks after an event. Well done Merrick!
Every year we host a very high-level conference where attendees are sorting through difficult legal and financial issues. We always try to break up the two days of intense sessions with something “outside the box” and Merrick was perfect! His presentation was the perfect blend of fun and enthusiastic, but still intellectually stimulating. Attendees were rejuvenated for the day and also learned things that they can take home to their careers and personal lives.
People RAVED about Merrick! We’re already talking about having him again at our next National Commercial Conference. He made that meeting great!