Mike Rayburn, CSP, CPAE does what no other speaker can. In addition to being a brilliant guitarist and entertainer, Mike is an expert on personal development and human potential. What this means for your audience is a speaker who doesn’t talk about what he’s studied or heard about success—Mike shares what he knows from having done it … having achieved mega success! He has headlined Carnegie Hall, given two TED Talks, achieved entrepreneurial success as a small business owner, and sold half a million records on his own independent label. Mike has and knows what it takes. Mike uses his amazing guitar work and comedy to actually prove it before your eyes and ears. This is a message of purpose, possibility and peak performance which Mike lives and breathes daily; a message which can transform your team and conference because it works for anyone. “What If…?” is perfect for setting the tone for success as an opening keynote; for inspiring attendees to make real change in a closing, or anywhere you need a re-energizing shot of adrenalin.
The “What If…?” Experience
Mike Rayburn’s The “What If…?” Experience motivational keynote presentation inspires innovation, re-awakens your team’s natural creativity, re-news and harnesses their sense of life purpose, opens their minds to all they never knew was possible, and exhorts everyone to become the best at what they do, a master of the things that matter.
The message is simple, powerful and memorable like a great song hook that your team will learn and repeat throughout the conference. Oh, and it’s hilarious!
Mike’s The “What If…?” Experience motivational keynote presentation will:
- Begin your conference with energy, excitement, optimism, and a thirst for learning.
- Set the tone for success by doing something NO OTHER SPEAKER CAN DO… proving his points right there on stage.
- Give your people both the passion and the tools to get the most from your conference.
- Transform your people into possibility thinkers, finding opportunities where there seemed to be none.
- Launch your attendees on a lifelong quest for excellence.
- Inspire your people to set goals that effect EXPONENTIAL change.
- For closing keynotes, give your people both the tools and the passion to implement all that they’ve learned. Send them off with a positive shot of adrenalin.
- Entertain your attendees more than you ever imagined possible while being so inspired!
You and your team will discover:
- Three simple, powerful, tools you can use immediately and forever to access your gold mine of unrealized potential; the tools which took Mike from playing bars to Carnegie Hall.
- The most powerful motivational force on this planet. (Hint… it is not power, sex, money, or fame).
- The most basic human brain function and how to harness it for inspiration and positive change.
- That managing change is not only stupid, it’s dangerous; you’ll learn how to stop managing change and start creating change; how to define the curve rather than follow it.
- How to stop majoring in minor things and overcome time poverty.
- How to set and achieve bold goals which take you as far and as high as your imagination will allow.
- The power of your sense of purpose and how to harness it to effect exponential change.
- A simple, powerful 10-minute exercise which will show you how to become a virtuoso, and master the things that matter.
Become a Virtuoso! How to Discover and Get to YOUR Carnegie Hall
Mike Rayburn has an amazing new, high content, high energy breakout session called “Become a Virtuoso! …How to Get To YOUR Carnegie Hall.” You and your attendees will discover how to get to the top one percent of your field, the secrets of MASTERY and PEAK PERFORMANCE.
There are very specific habits, choices philosophies and attitudes that top performers have and others don’t. You will discover not just what these are but how to apply them to your life and career. While this session is fun and engaging, it is also high content, about how to live a life of excellence, to develop the habit of greatness, to demonstrate mastery… to become a VIRTUOSO!
Your attendees will discover:
- How to make the most important decision of their lives, the “excellence choice,” …and the consequences of not making it.
- Before you climb the ladder, be sure it’s leaning on the right wall.
- The daily habits/practices of champions
- How to learn from the best, sharpen your learning curve, and quit trying to reinvent the wheel
- The time management principles (and secrets) of virtuoso performers.
- How to set goals to effect exponential change, and more importantly, the virtuoso’s secrets of goal achievement.
- The “Ten Year Principle.” How to become a world-class expert in your field in ten yearsorless.
- The self-discipline of high achievers… “practice, practice!”
- Success comes through you, not from you… You learn the notes so you can forget the notes.
- How to “hit with the tightest fist;” developing extraordinary focus.
- Virtuosos are weird, they do what others will not.
- The power, perspective and importance of failure.
- The power of expectation, ego, and belief.
- Virtuosos are lucky… and you can be too.
Mike Rayburn is uniquely qualified in the world to teach this program. While there are many speakers who study successful people and teach what they’ve learned, Mike Rayburn doesn’t teach what he thinks… he teaches what he knows by literally doing it. In fact, Mike has achieved top 1% three times in his life:
- In the world of college entertainment there are tens of thousands of entertainers. Mike was voted America’s Campus Entertainer of the Year three times in four years (by 5400 colleges and universities). No one has done that before or since.
- Beyond the college market, Mike rose from playing for seven people in a bar in Virginia, to eight command performances at Carnegie Hall, and recording a “Live At Carnegie Hall” CD. Few entertainers in the world have achieved this.
- As a professional speaker, Mike was recently inducted into the Speaker Hall of Fame. Fewer than 1 percent of speakers have achieved this.
But please make no mistake, this is not an ego-centric presentation, these are merely credibility points. Mike draws examples from many great achievers… from Lance Armstrong to Neil Armstrong, from business, sales and entrepreneurial successes to sports, music and entertainment.
“How To Get To YOUR Carnegie Hall” is perfect for sales meetings, financial groups, healthcare, leadership, management, educators… any career where people want to improve their game exponentially.
Write Music You Can’t Play
This is a hands-on, results-oriented workshop. In 60 minutes you and your attendees will not only discover how to set empowering goals, you’ll actually do it.
We will start by designing the perfect life: What if your life was perfect in all areas… your relationships, career, finances, possessions, etc? Then you will set/identify three life-goals, ten yearly goals and most importantly do the two steps most forget: 1. Make a plan; 2. Commit it to the calendar. Then, you will learn seven secrets of goal achievement practiced only by top achievers.
Your attendees will discover:
- The 11 compelling reasons to set goals.
- The power of goals to program the subconscious mind for success.
- How to design their perfect life.
- How to set three empowering life goals and 11 yearly goals.
- How to create a plan to achieve one of their goals (and the template for doing this for all goals).
- How to Set the plan to a calendar, and thus move from a reactive life to a proactive life.
- Mike’s unique secrets for achieving your goals faster.
“Mike’s program was amazing! He was a joy to work with, he made me look very good and I appreciate that! I cannot recommend him enough … FANTASTIC!”
“Mike Rayburn is an incredible speaker and an inspiring individual! Mike opened up our two-day training with his “What if…” presentation. What a way to start a meeting! He was the perfect choice as he set the tone for the whole conference. Between laughing and being entertained, it made everyone think deeply about the human potential inside all of us. It has been said that if you change the way you look at things, the things you look at will change. With Mike asking this group of financial advisors “What if?” it opened up the opportunity to look at things differently. Mike Rayburn is an incredible speaker and an inspiring individual!”
“Mike Rayburn was the best keynote speaker we have had so far. That will be hard to top. What I liked best is he showed you how it applies to each one of us and how to do it.”
“I cannot remember the last time one of our speakers concluded to a thunderous standing ovation like Mike did. Mike Rayburn’s incredible talent, humorous delivery, stage presence and ability to connect with the group kept us all engaged and entertained. I cannot remember the last time one of our speakers concluded to a thunderous standing ovation like Mike did. I continue to receive “thank you” calls from our attendees on Mike’s behalf.”
“What a wonderful performance Mike Rayburn did for my client, the National Association of Mortgage Brokers! This is typically a tough crowd to win over, but Mike’s talent had them calling for more. In my ten years with this client, I have never seen them call for an encore. I am so grateful that Mike happily obliged. I would highly recommend Mike to other clients I have. It is a pleasure to work with him before and during the event!”