Jason Redman has taken the lessons he has learned over a two-decade career as a Navy SEAL and is now sharing them with companies, teams, churches, and individuals across the globe. While deployed in Iraq, Jason was severely wounded. He uses his experience as a severely wounded service member and his positive attitude to motivate others to continue to raise awareness of the sacrifices of America’s courageous military forces and their families. In 2013, he founded the Combat Wounded Coalition/Wounded Wear, a non-profit organization which supports combat wounded warriors and families of the fallen. Jason is also the author of, The Trident: The Forging and Reforging of a Navy SEAL Leader. His message of five core principles of elite organizations and six life tenets resonates with companies and individuals alike. If you are looking for a speaker to motivate your team, business or employees to the next level and have fun and be inspired while doing it, book Jason Redman today.
Five Principles of Elite Performers
- Teamwork – Understanding that success and the ability to overcome failure are built on the foundation of a strong Team and a clear understating of the main effort & end state
- Leadership – Understanding that every person in the organization is a leader and all should aspire to dynamic leadership. – “Do your people follow you because they have to or because they want to?”
- Clearly Defined Mission/Goals/Tasks – Understanding no individual or organization can reach elite status without clearly defined goals and metrics to measure progress “If you don’t know where you are going, you will never get there”
- Overcome Mindset Develop an Overcome mindset where no adversity cannot be overcome
- Adapting to the Unexpected “Plan for the best but always prepare for the worst and when those catastrophic events occur, you will be mentally prepared and will never suffer permanent failure”
Six Tenets of Jason Redman
- Overcome – There is nothing without the Overcome Mindset
- Live Greatly – The only thing stopping you from overcoming failure and finding success is you
- Love Deeply – Life is short, forge good relationships – they will be all you have left in the end.
- Stay Humble – Pride has destroyed more people and organizations than all wars combined
- Lead Always – Be a True Leader – True leaders lead at all times, in all situations, regardless of who may be watching.
- Live a life with No Regrets – Make the right decisions in life so in the end, you have no regrets.