Leadership speaker Mark Sanborn, CSP, CPAE, is president of Sanborn & Associates, Inc., an idea studio dedicated to developing leaders in business and in life. Mark is also an international bestselling author and noted authority on leadership, team building, customer service and change. His current release, You Don’t Need a Title to Be a Leader, inspires leadership at every level, while his other bestseller, The Fred Factor, delivers an insightful guide to creating value and meaning in your work, life and the lives of those you impact. Mark helps his clients build employee competence, motivation, and commitment to excellence while adhering to core values and ethics. Mark teaches that our highest impact as leaders comes when we transcend the organization and bring leadership into our homes and communities as well.
THE INTENTION IMPERATIVE: 3 ESSENTIAL CHANGE THAT WILL MAKE YOU A BETTER LEADER TODAY
Nobody ever got to the top of Mount Everest accidentally. Summiting the highest peak in the world takes
clarity and intention; and so does leading successfully.
Intentional Leadership = Clarity (knowing clearly where you want to go) + Intentionality (taking consistent action to get there). Clarity without consistent action is daydreaming. Consistent action
without clarity is wasted time and effort.
Just as the tools of successful mountaineering have changed and improved over time, so have the
requirements of intentional leadership. Based on 33 years of working with organizations globally, teaching leaders and observing powerful shifts, Mark Sanborn has identified three essential areas of focus for leaders in the world.
YOUR AUDIENCE WILL RECOGNIZE THE IMPORTANCE OF:
• Inspiration: motivation to the power of purpose
• Culture: creating the engine that sustains vision and values while achieving desired results
• Emotion: designing for and delivering positive emotion for customers and employees
THE POTENTIAL PRINCIPLE: HOW THE BEST GET BETTER
How do you keep getting better if you are already among the best? This is a critical question for successful leaders and organizations. What happens when complacency, outdated thinking or weariness stunts performance? What do leaders do when growth stalls, or when their teams are working below
their true potential?
In this presentation, Mark Sanborn provides the answer and teaches four powerful tools your audience
can use to pursue their potential.
YOUR AUDIENCE WILL LEARN:
• Why you must pursue your potential and not settle for simply achieving your goals
• How to disrupt yourself before somebody else does
• Three ways to become laser-focused on doing things that produce the biggest results
• A powerful way to think that gives you a competitive advantage over others
THE FRED FACTOR: HOW PASSION IN YOUR WORK & LIFE CAN TURN ORDINARY INTO THE EXTRAORDINARY
In this inspiring presentation, Mark Sanborn shares four life-changing lessons he has learned from Fred, an extraordinary postal carrier. Based on his New York Times and international bestseller, The Fred Factor,
Mark will teach how no one can be prevented from choosing to be exceptional.
As a result, your audience will be able to transform the ordinary into the extraordinary and the mundane
into the magnificent in their personal and professional lives.
YOUR AUDIENCE WILL DISCOVER HOW TO:
• Build better relationships with customers and colleagues to improve overall work performance
• Create new value for others without spending a dime
• Elevate the customer experience for everyone
• Stay motivated and engaged every day for maximum working life enjoyment
YOU DON'T NEED A TITLE TO BE A LEADER: HOW ANYONE, ANYWHERE, CAN MAKE A POSITIVE DIFFERENCE
Based on 30 years of working with some of the world’s best leaders and companies, this keynote focuses on the true heart of leadership: making things better for others (and you don’t need a title to do that).
Mark Sanborn proves how anyone at any level and regardless of title can make a significant contribution and a positive difference.
YOUR AUDIENCE WILL WALK AWAY WITH:
• The six fundamental skills of leadership that nearly all leaders practice
• How to create an army of lions where everyone knows when and how to lead
• How to maximize the only three resources any organization possesses
• Over a dozen ways that leaders communicate differently than others