Leadership speaker Mark Sanborn, CSP, CPAE, is president of Sanborn & Associates, Inc., an idea studio dedicated to developing leaders in business and in life. Mark is also an international bestselling author and noted authority on leadership, team building, customer service and change. His current release, You Don’t Need a Title to Be a Leader, inspires leadership at every level, while his other bestseller, The Fred Factor, delivers an insightful guide to creating value and meaning in your work, life and the lives of those you impact. Mark helps his clients build employee competence, motivation, and commitment to excellence while adhering to core values and ethics. Mark teaches that our highest impact as leaders comes when we transcend the organization and bring leadership into our homes and communities as well.
Fred 2.0: New Ideas on How to Keep Delivering Extraordinary Results
In Fred 2.0, Mark Sanborn digs deeper into the principles that make Freds so successful.
Who are these “Freds?”
“Freds” are the millions of people who have been inspired by Mark’s real-life mailman, Fred Shea—and, they are the millions more who exemplify Fred’s code for success without knowing the real-life Fred. Why is Fred so extraordinary? He’s a man who is passionate about his job and the service he provides to his customers, treating those on his route like friends. In the process he turned his ordinary job into something truly extraordinary.
Since meeting Fred over 20 years ago, Mark has encountered a host of other people—Mikes and Alecias, Erics and Maes–and he shares their stories as well. These individuals and organizations learned exactly what they could do to create deepcustomer loyalty and deliver memorable experiences that caused customers to tell others what a pleasure they are to do business with.
What motivates these real-world “Freds?” What inspires them to keep on creating the extraordinary year after year, even when the going gets tough? You’ll learn the answer in this presentation, and more.
You’ll also learn:
- Why The Fred Factor applies to every department within your organization.
- Four ways to elevate every customer experience.
- How to lead and create a team of Freds.
- How to keep indifference from sending customers to the competition. Three words that will revolutionize your relationships.
In short, Fred 2.0 will inspire listeners to reach even higher and achieve even more.
Up, Down, or Sideways: How to Succeed When Times Are Good, Bad, or In Between
Discover practical ways to prepare for and deal with change—good, bad or otherwise—by focusing on the mindsets and methods that never change. Predicting the future is easy; predicting it correctly is very hard. Since we can’t be certain of what the future holds, what should we always be doing to ensure our success regardless of what happens?
Based on his book, Up, Down or Sideways, Mark Sanborn’s presentation:
- Examines the mindsets and methods that enable us to succeed come what may.
- Teaches a practical way of preparing for and dealing with change.
- Helps listeners to focus on those things that should never change.
- Shows the audience how to make the most of up, down and sideways situations.
In this program, Mark shares his own story of a series of downturns, identifying the mindsets and methods that will help listeners discover opportunities to be successful in any situation.
The Fred Factor: How Passion in Your Work and Life Can Turn the Ordinary into the Extraordinary
Discover the passion to reinvent your business and life by taking responsibility, building relationships and creating value for customers and colleagues.
Everyone makes a difference — the only question at the end of the day is, “What kind of difference did you make?” Based on Mark’s internationally bestselling book on customer service, The Fred Factor, this highly motivational presentation shows you how to:
- Reinvent your business and life regularly by personal responsibility.
- Build better relationships with customers, colleagues and others.
- Continually create new value by replacing money with imagination.
- Outthink your competition rather than outspend them.
This program is a powerful way to get everyone from frontline employees to upper management focused on the importance of self-responsibility and creating new value for those with whom we work and live. This presentation goes beyond the workplace to show listeners how to enrich their personal lives, as well.
You Don’t Need a Title to Be a Leader: How Anyone, Anywhere, Can Make a Positive Difference
Inspire people who aren’t titled leaders to take responsibility, lead when it is appropriate and improve their individual performance to create amazing results.
Mark Sanborn’s high-impact leadership presentation answers the important questions of: “How do we get from where we are to where we want to be?” and “How do we get people who aren’t titled leaders to take responsibility, lead when it is appropriate and improve performance?” Mark will use his leadership expertise to help your audience:
- Go beyond merely pursuing goals to achieving full potential.
- Lead effectively—whether they have the title or not.
- Discover the six skills that all leaders use for increasing ROI (Relationships, Outcomes and Improvements).
- Learn the essence of how to lead, or lead better.
- Acquire the skills and strategies to go back and create a team of leaders rather than just a team of followers.
This program presents a practical blueprint for creating leaders at every level in your organization and reaching new heights. Based on Mark’s book, You Don’t Need a Title to Be a Leader, this message will resonate with those who aspire to make a positive difference— regardless of title or position.