How do you get to be named Classical Music’s “No.1 Maverick?” Just ask Jade Simmons. By repeatedly defying expectations, delivering riveting performances and innovating at every turn, Simmons is one of the most versatile concert artists on the scene today. Simmons, however, doesn’t simply play the piano to impress audiences. She uses the piano as an instrument for providing inspiration, information and entertainment in order to profoundly move people. Listed as one of Ebony magazine’s Top 30 Leaders under 30, Simmons’ impressive musical background and diverse cultural experiences have made her a pioneer and source of inspiration for her legions of fans. In her truly unique keynotes, Jade Simmons offers her inspiring messages alongside her world renowned piano performances. Her expertise has been called upon by an array of organizations looking to create a culture of excellence and foster meaningful change. A gifted speaker, her presentations give powerful insights into how creating a unique leadership brand can inspire the creation of ideas that will have a lasting impact on the world. With boundless energy and intellect, Jade Simmons teaches audiences not only how to lead, but how to start achieving beyond what they ever thought possible.
Audiences enjoy an unforgettable combination of inspiration, information and entertainment in one dazzling keynote experience! In this signature keynote, Jade provides a truly unique blend of simple fun-loving entertainment balanced with potent and applicable information, illuminating performances, and inspirational speaking. Jade customizes the program for each event, weaving in the appropriate audience takeaways. Piano Parables is perfect for corporations and organizations striving to unleash momentum, brand and market like a maverick, rejuvenate creativity, and inspire mind-blowing innovation.
Activate your audience by selecting from 10 highly customizable takeaways:
- The Value of Vision: The importance of establishing clear vision and simultaneously allowing it to expand and adapt for maximum impact.
- How to Stir Up Creativity & Innovation: Jade covers the process of unlocking a company or individual’s creative identity, uncovering possibilities for originality and spurring on innovation only at the expense of status quo.
- Trading in Man-Made Confidence for Supernatural Confidence: An eye-opening redefining of Confidence as we know it that leads to a more sustainable version and a heightened sense of potential for impact in one’s surroundings.
- Discovering your Purpose & Calling: A signature topic for Jade, she talks about the importance of starting all projects and endeavors from a place of purpose and necessity to the world around us.
- Unleashing Momentum: Taking a unique perspective based on unleashing momentum from the inside out instead of building or creating it externally.
- The Habit of Record-breaking: Include strategies on creating and maintaining a culture of excellence, and techniques on how to push through analysis paralysis.
- The Art of Resilience: Surprisingly inspirational, learn how to slay fear, reframe failure and rejoice in rejection.
- A Lifestyle of Urgency 9) Emergence and 10) Maverick Behavior: Lessons revolving around developing a way of life that sees results at a quicker pace once one discovers the urgency behind the solutions they offer. An attitude of Emergence is the habit of always looking for the Level Next, and Maverick Behavior is about succeeding by always looking to do things differently, unexpectedly and powerfully.
Jade uses a concert grand piano to enhance the delivery and audience experience in this 60-mintue program. For Women’s events, a version focused on inspiring women to walk more passionately and powerfully in their purpose is also available.
Jade Simmons wakes up audiences of young adults! Youth Unwasted is the ideal program for commencements and youth conferences. Jade gets young go-getters activated by igniting a passion for a high-octane lifestyle outside the boundaries of school. Young movers and shakers become inspired to serve as catalysts for change in the world around them. From mindless achieving to purposeful boundary breaking, the focus is on finding a passion in life that goes beyond recognition, dedicating a portion of one’s life to impacting others. Jade’s presentation offers a strategic plan that sets young world changers on a definitive course of action. Perfect for high school, middle school and college graduations as well as youth rallies.
A faith-based version is available for Christian youth conferences.
The Art of Growing Up Black & Gifted in America
This musical and story-filled experience is the unique, inspirational journey of Jade Simmons. Jade shares how she uncovered her creative identity, developed a love affair with classical music, and confronted the implications of race, gender, and faith on the future she chose. As the daughter of a civil rights activist, she learned a lot about choosing her battles by watching her father vehemently fight them all. Equally a product of her mother’s faith-focused child rearing, Jade speaks passionately about the role purpose-based living has played in building her diversified career and her life. Her insights are perfect for conferences focusing on diversity, race relations, gender studies, civil rights, and politics. A popular presentation with African American audiences, women’s conferences, and emerging artists.
The Romejii Residency for College and University Arts Programs
This multi-layered residency designed to activate emerging artists, is the ultimate experience in inspiration, information and entertainment. Residency components include a career development seminar on being Purpose-based, Brand Building, a public lecture on the Art of Growing up Black and Gifted in America and a rousing performance of Romejii.
Pronounced, (Ro- MEE- jee), this stunning one-woman show is Jade’s signature concert adventure, spanning Rachmaninoff to Rap with world-class storytelling in between. The residency has a three-part focus as follows:
- Jade helps arts and entrepreneurially-focused students discover their creative identity
- She brings career development strategy with an emphasis on long-term viability
- She encourages the fostering of innovative performances and public Engagement
Romejii is also the realization of Jade’s philosophies on artistic identity, innovation in performance and audience development and serves as a perfect full-circle culmination to the residency.
Designed especially for university settings, Jade generally provides a 60-90 minute seminar with Q&A, a 90-minute concert, and 60 minute lectures. Delivery of the program can be customized over 3 session visits throughout the academic year. For example, she can serve as a guest speaker for various department classes as well as perform both solo and with a student ensemble.