If you drank a cup of coffee, brushed your teeth or shaved this morning, your life has already been impacted by Michelle Stacy’s leadership. For the last 35 years, Michelle has built a career that has culminated in leadership positions at Gillette, P&G, and most recently as President of Keurig. She inspires organizations to deliver innovation, drive growth, and build powerful global brand franchises. Michelle’s key to driving exceptional growth stems from her ability to create a positive and focused culture, high employee engagement, and a company-wide commitment to lead with a higher purpose.
Strategy, Innovation and Growth: Keurig, Gillette Mach3, and Oral-B: 5 Strateties that Transform Innovation
Michelle brings her expertise in building strong-growth businesses, like Keurig and Oral-B, to other companies. In Michelle’s keynote speech on Strategy and Innovation, she begins with insight into building a strong strategic vision and culminates with strategies to create exciting innovation prospects.
Strategic Vision and Planning
- Creating a Mission and Vision
- Building an OGSM (objectives, goals, strategies and measures)
- Planning and managing growth
- Transformational Innovation: getting the most from innovation
- Building an innovation culture, capabilities and resources
- Identifying and leveraging your consumers
Michelle was a member of one of the first classes of women to attend Dartmouth College, and from that moment continued to be a trail blazer. Over the last 35 years, she has balanced both a successful career and a successful marriage. Together, Michelle and her husband, Bud, have raised two children who are now adults and forging their way in their own careers. Along the way, Michelle has managed many of the challenging balancing acts and trade-offs that one experiences during life’s journey.
In Michelle’s keynote speech on Women’s Leadership, you will learn how to consider the “Right Choices” for your life and career, and may even have a laugh or two as she shares stories about her colorful journey that has been fully enjoyed!
- It’s about making choices
- It’s not a straight road; be prepared for bumps
- Making the most of the bumps
- 7 things that make “the dual career” easier
- Don’tmeasure yourself on anyone else’s time schedule