A speaker and emcee with some serious knowledge of consumer behavior. My style has been described as relatable, authentic, insightful and a fun delivery of serious facts. I was a million-dollar B2B buyer in the hospitality industry for over 20 years. In 2008 I founded an association of buyers, which now has over 2,500 members across North America. I help audiences of salespeople, marketers, and retailers across all industries who are challenged by the shifting marketplace and the influences of technology. I have written three books, two of which have become best-sellers (can’t win ‘em all, I guess).
Trend Watch 2020: What's Here, What's Next, and What's Possible?
There’s one constant today: Change! These are great times to be in business but keeping on top of trends is more of a challenge than ever. Technology constantly evolves, consumer behavior continuously confounds, and there’s disruption from sectors we used to think were unshakeable.
Blockchain. Artificial Intelligence. Digital Marketing. Medical Breakthroughs. Industry Disruption. Startups. Market Shifts. Political Upheaval.
Join Shawna as she shares her latest findings on the major and minor shifts that are already here, the trends we can expect next, and the potential disruptors that are possible in coming years – from the amazing to the unbelievable.
- Discover what disruptions are poised to impact your industry, or your business, in the immediate future, so you can be proactive, rather than reactive.
- Gain an edge on the competition by learning insider secrets on coming shifts in consumer and B2B buyer behavior.
- Learn about new trends outside your industry that could impact all businesses in the future.
How to Be More Memorable Today in Group Sales & Marketing
There’s never been a time where our culture has been more saturated with marketing messages from every angle, every minute of the day. Translation: there’s never been a more challenging time for brands trying to get planners and group buyers to focus on their property, destination, attraction, or service.
As buyers, we’ve all grown savvier about blocking and ignoring what we deem to be irrelevant messaging, and grown intolerant with interruption marketing.
How can you break through this cluttered sales & marketing landscape to get the attention of your desired audience? Join Shawna Suckow, CMP, in this eye-opening session that will leave you will fresh ideas to address your sales & marketing challenges. She was a multi-million-dollar meeting and incentive planner for over 20 years. Today, she studies buyer behavior to uncover the latest trends, which she shares with the industry all over the world.
- Experience several real case studies from brands that created successful marketing campaigns on a budget
- Discover what is working today to gain attention on social media and in print
- Learn what’s not working, so you can re-purpose valuable resources more effectively
DON'T BECOME EXTINCT! Join The Sales Evolution
Welcome to the era of Relationship Marketing! Consumers all over the world are evolving and changing, and American B2B buyers are particularly different than they were just a few years ago. Following the recession, buyers changed how they behave, how they prefer you to connect with them, and how they make their buying decisions. The days of cold calling are over, and buyers don’t respond to email anymore. They’re using technology and procurement processes more and more to lock you out of their sales process. The traditional sales role is dying. What’s a salesperson supposed to do?
Join Shawna Suckow, CMP, Founder of SPIN, a 2,500-member association of B2B buyers, as she shares the insider secrets from her best-selling new book, based on extensive buyer research. She was a million-dollar buyer for over 20 years, and she’s the only sales speaker with deep knowledge of the buyer perspective. She’s spoken to audiences on five continents to help them strategize, market better, and sell more.
This session will position you better for the immediate future, as well as prepare you for coming shifts. You’ll learn new ways to use old tools that will save you lots of time and frustration.
- Discover new tools and actionable strategies that will help you prospect better, sell easier, get more referrals, and ultimately drive more revenue in 2019 and beyond!
- Learn from the latest buyer research what marketing actually works today to get their attention, build credibility, and establish trust (it’s not what you think!).
- Discover the six things that will keep you relevant well into the future (when 80% of traditional salespeople will go extinct!).
“Nobody knows more about the mentality of buyers than Shawna Suckow.”
“Shawna received the highest ratings at our 3-day conference, out of all the speakers who presented.”
“Shawna’s session was so incredible, so moving, that I went home and immediately updated my brand.”
“Shawna doubled our attendance!”
“This was the best sales session, and I’ve been in sales for over 20 years. Shawna was a godsend!”
“I attended one of her sessions, and Shawna changed my life entirely.”