Hannah Ubl thrives on finding what motivates, forms and challenges each generation. As a generational expert, Hannah has been doing extensive research on a global scale as well as looking at Gen Edge- the generation following millennials- and the impact they will have on the workplace. Her perspective helps companies and organizations gain a deeper understanding of each other to build lasting, multi-generational partnerships.
The Future of the Workforce: Meet Generation Z
A new generation is blossoming from their teens years into a unique flock of young professionals, and everyone is wondering: who are they and how will they affect the workplace? Generation Z is poised to be the most competitive generation to date. Raised by hyper-realistic Gen X parents, they’re foregoing participation awards and focusing on real results. Diverse, driven, resilient, and hyper-connected, Gen Z will be instrumental in shaping our professional world. Those who look to the future now will hold the keys to building an effective, inclusive environment that attracts and retains the next generation of top talent.
- Gen Z traits and values, and how they impact the workplace
- Forecasting of future trends that will change the way we work
- Actionable strategies for overcoming generational ClashPoints
- Tools to craft the ideal environment for the workforce of the future
Managing Millennials for Dummies
Love them or hate them, Millennials now make up a majority of the workforce—yet somehow managers are still puzzling over how to best recruit, retain, and engage this confounding generation. In this program, we’ll demystify the Millennial management challenge and explore how to streamline communication and collaboration among Boomers, Xers, Millennials, and even the next generation. Best practices and proven strategies from Google, Netflix, LinkedIn, and other top employers provide real-world case studies of successful Millennial engagement. This comprehensive look at Millennial management strategies gives leaders the awareness, tools, and tactics to unlock Millennials’ full potential.
- Management practices to bring out the best in your Millennial employees
- Debunking of harmful Millennial stereotypes that can get in the way of the manager-employee relationship
- A road map to groom high potential Millennials for leadership positions
- Tips for adapting Millennial-friendly feedback, communication, and work styles
When Generations Connect: Communicating Across Generational Divides
Today’s workplace is more complex than ever before. Baby Boomers are delaying retirement, Gen Xers are vying for leadership positions, Millennials are still trying to shed harmful stereotypes, and Gen Zers are trickling into the workforce and bringing their fierce competitive drive. Organizations are feeling the pain as they flex to accommodate distinct workplace preferences, be it feedback style, office layout, compensation models, or flexible schedule policies. This program cuts through all the clutter, and examines where each generation came from and why they behave the way they do. By presenting the tools to more effectively communicate and collaborate across generational divides, you’ll learn how to turn generational diversity from an obstacle into an opportunity.
- Building awareness and a deep understanding of generational trends, clashes, and challenges affecting today’s workplace
- How to identify the “hot buttons” that cause tensions across the generations
- Tactics to bridge communication gaps impacting your bottom line
- Solutions that will improve engagement, team synergy, and motivation
The New Sales Game: A Playbook for Selling to All Generations
The art of selling has undergone a massive shift. Traditionalists and Baby Boomers recall a time when salespeople were the experts that customers and clients turned to for information and advice. Now, with technological advancements and ubiquitous access to information, the rules of the sales game have changed. Gen Xers and Millennials are more familiar with a world where buying decisions are made after extensive research of customer reviews, ratings, and consumer reports. Baby Boomers still value an expert salesperson who knows how to build a strong relationship. This program gives implementable tactics to ensure that sales and service professionals can appeal to each generation of customer’s unique traits and preferences. Sellers will learn to avoid costly mistakes that result in lost sales, and instead wield their generational savvy to land the deal.
- How to pinpoint sales triggers for Baby Boomers, Gen Xers, Millennials and Gen Zers
- Techniques to help build stronger, more effective relationships with clients and customers
- An overview of how each step in the sales process, from introduction to follow-up, should be adapted for different generations of customers
- Actionable strategies that help position products or services in a way that resonates with each generation