Deirdre Van Nest is the creator of the Speak and Get Results™ Blueprint, a system that teaches financial advisors, coaches, and thought leaders how to be “Crazy Good” speakers so they can better the world, bring in more business, and build their brands using speaking. An entrepreneur herself since 2001, Deirdre is an international speaker and trainer, a Certified World Class Speaking™ Coach, a Certified Fearless Living Coach, a contributing author of the Amazon best-seller World Class Speaking™ in Action and author of Fire Your Fear™. Deirdre gives her audiences tangible takeaways on how to become a better speaker who not only educates but motivates as well. Stop bringing in business one client at a time, let Deirdre show you how to maximize your efforts and stand out from your competitors!
STAND OUT AND OWN THE ROOM EVERY TIME YOU SPEAK!
For Your High-Achieving Advisors, Leaders, & Sales Pros
It’s no longer enough to be the smartest or most skilled professional in the room. We are in the Communication Age. This means when speaking to groups, whether it’s for 1 minute or 1 hour, people will make judgments about your competency based on your speaking skills. So…If you’re an A+ Professional but a B- SPEAKER, you have a problem. The potential for someone to assume you’re also B- at your job is high. When this happens, you lose credibility, business, and the ability to impact more lives.
The good news is You can be both! An A+ Professional and an A+ Speaker!
In this practical and interactive talk, your group will:
- Learn why many professionals are not satisfied with the results they get from speaking, and what they can do to skyrocket sales and knock it out of the park every time they speak.
- Discover the mistake almost every presenter makes when they open a presentation. This mistake bores the audience, decreases the number of appointments they set after their talk and reduces their overall impact.
- Get the key for immediately capturing the attention of any audience. Let’s face it if you don’t know how to get peoples’ attention off their phones and on to you, your talk is toast. Master this one technique and you will know how exactly how to command the attention of any audience.
- Discover how to connect emotionally with every audience (use this for 1:1 conversations too). This strategy is like pouring lighter fluid on all your presentations and conversations.
HOW TO BUILD RELATIONSHIPS AND WIN BUSINESS THRU STORYTELLING
For Your Advisors, Leaders, & Salespeople at all levels
Most consumers make buying decisions based on emotion and then back their decision up with logic. That’s why if your team wants people lining up to work with them after a group presentation or 1:1 meeting, they must become Crazy Good Storytellers.
Crazy Good Storytellers know how to speak to their listener’s emotions, make a concise point, and let their stories do the selling for them.
In this interactive talk your group will:
- Discover why relying on technical expertise alone to win and keep business is no longer enough.
- Learn the biggest “sales killing” mistake most professionals make and how to avoid it when they speak and meet with clients.
- Learn how successful advisors, leaders, and sales pros are incorporating stories into their group presentations and 1:1 meetings with clients and prospects.
- Discover the 4 types of business stories every professional should be telling.
Experience first-hand the technique for increasing likability, connection, and trust- -in 4 minutes or less.
- Pick up the step-by-step formula for crafting their own stories. This is a foundational skill every advisor needs in their toolkit. When this happens it’s like pouring lighter fluid on their conversations and marketing activities!
FIRE YOUR FEAR & GROW YOUR BUSINESS!
When business does not go as planned it’s easy to blame results on the economy…other people…not enough time or not enough money. But where does that lead? Nowhere. For many Advisors, blame too often is a cover up for fear…and here’s the kicker — everything they want for their business — more clients, more money, more visibility — is on the other side of fear.
Which means that fear is the only thing standing between the business they have and the one they want. When they “Fire Fear,” they take control — and can finally create the business that aligns with their goals and values.
In this engaging and practical presentation, your Advisors will:
- Discover how fear and self-doubt may be sabotaging success in their business and quality of life
- Learn the mindset shift they must make about fear so they can consistently make decisions that move them forward in their business – rather than hold them back
- Learn why “feeling comfortable” may be the biggest problem they have in business right now
- Pick up a simple yet powerful daily practice that propels them out of their comfort zone and into the “success zone”
HOW TO POUR LIGHTER FLUID ON YOUR CONVERSATIONS, RECRUITING, AND MARKETING ACTIVITIES
For Your Leaders
If you’re like most leaders, whether you’re in recruiting or production mode you’ve likely wondered, “How do I differentiate myself from my competition?” You know your competition is fierce and the marketplace is noisy.
To be the leader others want to follow and to avoid being seen as a commodity this question MUST be answered. Ironically many leaders are looking for answers in the wrong place. It won’t be found in new products or services but rather it lies within you!
What differentiates you from your competition is YOU; how you talk about what you do and more importantly WHY you do it. The most effective way to share your WHY is through a specific method of business storytelling.
In this presentation, your leaders will:
- Discover the 4 types of business stories every leader should be telling.
- Learn how successful leaders are incorporating these stories into their group and 1:1 presentations with candidates and clients.
- Experience first-hand the technique for increasing likability, connection, and trust- -in 4 minutes or less.
- Pick up the step-by-step formula for crafting their own stories. This is a foundational skill every leader needs in their toolkit. It enables them to overcome skepticism and to connect immediately and authentically with their listeners’ hearts. When this happens it’s like pouring lighter fluid on your conversations, recruiting, and marketing activities!