With the delivery of their daughter a few weeks away, Melissa Wandall’s husband, Mark, was killed in a tragic car accident when another driver ran through a red light, leaving her family with an uncertain future. Melissa’s determination for a better life for her and her daughter compelled her to accept this hardship and make the choice to be happy. Her willpower resulted in founding two foundations and assisting in the passing of the Mark Wandall Traffic Safety Act, to establish uniform standards for use of Red Light Safety Cameras in Florida. Melissa uses her talent as an inspirational insurance speaker to educate and influence insurance professionals regarding the priceless value of planning so that they can provide protection and financial assurance to clients. Hearing Melissa’s story first-hand will transform the way your employees sell insurance by enabling them to connect with potential customers to sell them on the necessity of life insurance.
Melissa delivers topical programs on life insurance, resiliency and transformation. Exact titles and content
are customizable for each organization’s needs and goals.
W.I.D.O.W. - Wise Warrior
Melissa redefines the society given title, WIDOW by delivering an energetic and engaging message that will encourage audiences to evaluate their existing circumstance and reboot their outlook.
- Adversity is omnipresent and will impact all in some form at some point in ones life. Will you let adversity impale and debilitate or will you let it jab and revamp?
- Visualize, Believe and Obtain – The Warrior lives in us all.
- Finding your inner strength and confidence to overcome adversity
- You cannot change your circumstance but you can modify your approach. Great POWER resides in YOU!
Women’s Conferences | Spiritual Growth & Leadership | Healthcare Seminars
The Power of Life Insurance: Critical Choices
Financial planners play a critical role in providing families with the knowledge necessary to protect the ones they love the most. Melissa’s financial advisor and husband Mark Wandall practiced what he preached. Her focus is to share her personal inspirational story in hopes of inspiring other financial advisors to cultivate and sustain a network of clients that are committed to protecting their loved ones – A valuable message to protect the ones you love.
- Show financial impact of NOT incorporating life insurance into your practice
- Empower agents to sell more life insurance through real life account
- Grow previous annuity sales into a lifetime income by offering life insurance; life insurance sales become an unlimited source of high-quality referrals
Loss, Life and a Little Girl
A story of adversity and achievement
- Do not be a victim; embrace the loss, nurture it, and find a positive reason to move through it
- Find a mission—take action, get involved, and stay informed
- Incorporate a new daily routine—healthy body, healthy mind—and remember your children will “mirror” your behavior
Stop! Give light to life!
A national traffic safety tragedy and how you can change it
- Be an advocate to stop distracted driving—get informed and stay involved
- Enforcement, red light safety cameras, and education work
- Engage in local Community Traffic Safety Teams
Giving Back - A Legacy of Love
A beautiful gift paid forward
- Power of resiliency – embrace life no matter the circumstance
- Finding your light, one person can make a difference
- Philanthropy, what will your legacy be?
Nurture Your Soul, Grow Your Life (Workshop)
We enter unchartered territory when loss enters our lives. No two losses are ever the same. Life is different. Together, in this workshop we will discuss loss, love and how to get through this lifetime without the ones we have loved the most.
Focus. Balance. Direction. (Workshop)
Based on her own personal experience, Melissa shares 10 essential elements to empower your life!
Building a Legacy - Philanthropy & Politics (Workshop)
Designed for individuals or groups who are interested in starting a Foundation, Grassroots Coalition and/or pass a life-saving Bill. Melissa’s experience as the founder of the Mark Wandall Foundation, the Stop Red Light Running Coalition and one who advocated for a bill; the Mark Wandall Traffic Safety Act (passed May 13, 2010) will save you time and money in your efforts to form these organizations.
- Illustrate how to legally set up your non-profit and/or Grassroots Coalition with a referral to a local attorney who will propel your mission into motion!
- Facilitate a relationship with a local accountant who will guide you on setting up a banking system, devise a budget and prepare your entity for annual filing.
- Assist to create your base by developing a mission statement, implementing a Board of Directors, and creating enthusiasm for your mission via social media, volunteerism and fundraising efforts.
- Branding your Foundation and/or Coalition and creating a presence via the web by providing a resource to develop your entities on line landing page. This contact will include press release, webs development and maintain your list of email contacts for items such as newsletters, fundraisers and events.
- Guidance for navigating the political system locally, statewide and nationally.
“Melissa is a champion who took a terrible situation and turned it into an opportunity to help others through their pain.”
“In telling her moving story of how life insurance proceeds helped her raise her daughter and establish the Mark Wandall Foundation, Melissa does an excellent job of giving us all a personal reminder of why we’re in this business and whom we ultimately serve.”
“All companies and sales professionals need to hear her story, the dramatic impact life insurance has played for Melissa and Madisyn, and what a difference they have made in the lives of so many.”
“Melissa’s a champion who took a terrible situation and turned it into an opportunity to encourage and help others through their pain.”