Bill Wooditch built Wooditch Enterprises, a $100 million company from the ground up from the foundation of the philosophy he lives to this day: “To receive value, you first have to give value.” Bill’s message is undeniably great, and it has elevated him to an iconic status that can be evidenced by his numerous television and radio appearances across the country year after year. He is recognized as an authority on leadership and performance. He is also the founder of Think Next, Act Now, a company that actively recruits, trains and mentors tomorrow’s entrepreneurs today. Bill is the author of the bestselling book, “Always Forward! Discover the 7 Secrets to Sales Success.” His second book, “Fail More: Embrace, Learn, And Adapt to Failure As A Way To Success” is now available. His approach is a physical, intellectual, spiritual and emotional journey that will engage minds and enroll hearts. His presentations are the product of 22 years of “in the trenches” engagement, from rough-hewn job sites to highly veneered Fortune 500 boardrooms.
FAIL MORE: EMBRACE, LEARN, AND ADAPT TO FAILURE AS A WAY TO SUCCESS
Everyone makes mistakes and learning from them is the only way to truly improve performance-but how many people take a clear, focused approach to building on the foundations of failure?
Bill Wooditch’s hard-hitting talk, “Fail More,” provides the knowledge, insight, and tools to do just that. This one-of-a-kind presentation helps your audience accept the unknown and turn the sting of failure into the reward of growth.
During “Fail More,” you will learn how to:
- Overcome the biggest and most common obstacles to business success-the psychological and practical hurdles that come with failure.
- Establish milestones for achieving your goals and sub-goals.
- Navigate all forms of rejection and failure in pragmatic ways.
- Analyze data to determine what worked and what didn’t and make the necessary corrections to your method.
- Assess your progress while refining your game plan.
- Use failing as a core tool for motivation.
By embracing failure, not just “getting past it,” you will fly past your competition, whether you’re building a startup, advancing in your career, or improving your personal life. Your next level of achievement will be contingent upon your ability to learn from the lessons of failure and apply them for growth!
There is no payroll that can be met unless something is first sold. Bill Wooditch is an active participant in the game of sales. He is engaged every day in the trenches developing strategies and solutions that create lifestyle for those who can apply the lesson and do the work required to earn the result. This keynote presentation will provide a roadmap for sales success that will shorten the distance between where your sales talent is now and where they are determined to go in the future.
Sales is the tip of the spear in an organization. Bill Wooditch continues to write the high-achiever’s “doctrine of distinction” that separates those who try from those who do. You will learn how to QUALIFY™ an opportunity from a conversation. You will learn how to position yourself to win by implementing Bill’s proven, proprietary process (QUALIFY™) of incremental steps toward “yes!”
Sales is the process of winning hearts and influencing minds. In this transformational talk, Bill will flip the traditional sales model on its head as he reveals the new strategies and tactics that will help you master the fundamentals of client engagement and enrollment.
You will learn how to apply the following seven secrets:
- Secret #1: Activity Rules Success
- Secret #2: Think and Do
- Secret #3: Time Waits for No One
- Secret #4: Find a Way or Make a Way
- Secret #5: The Rule of 33-1/3 Percent
- Secret #6: Walk Away Power
- Secret #7: You Can’t Do Good Business Sitting on Your Backside
Leadership at Every Level
In over 25-years of developing and leading a multi-million-dollar company, Bill Wooditch has learned that sustained organizational growth is fostered by empowering people to think and do; fail and adapt; learn and grow. The overarching goal is for leaders to birth additional leaders, and create a legacy within the organization.
The insurance industry recognizes this leadership style as, “The Wooditch Way,” but in his keynote, Bill calls this method L.K.T.P.® (Leadership Knowledge Transfer Process).
One of the biggest challenges to growth in any organization is the failure of leaders birthing other leaders. If a company is to thrive, there needs to be a process for leadership knowledge transfer that both inspires and informs.
- Learn how to create an opportunity-based environment.
- Learn how to empower people to think beyond the scope of their job.
- Learn how to create an environment free from fear; one that encourages people to think and do.
- Learn the two crucial “senses” of business.
- Learn the law of 33 1/3%.
- Delivering value is a product of cooperation and collaboration. Learn how to position your people to compete and win.
- Learn how to attract and engage clients by “closing the circle” in all aspects of communication.
- Growth is an outcome from an environment where the willing and able are encouraged to attempt and perform. Learn how to create an environment that treats failure as an indispensable teacher in the development of the people who create your culture.
Unstoppable at Sales
Don’t shrink your lifestyle to match your paycheck. Increase your income to expand your lifestyle.
This presentation is designed to teach you the “art of the closing” the Wooditch Way. You will learn how to QUALIFY® an opportunity from a conversation.
Bill provides clear, powerful, actionable methods to implement into your sales strategy to increase your efficiency and your close rate.
“Bill did an excellent job with our team. His ability to mix salient ideas specific to our team with big picture ideas helped everyone and was outstanding. Bill’s enthusiasm and passion exceeds all other speakers I have seen. I would recommend him to anyone, but especially those companies that are trying to grow to the next level!”
“Take equal parts of jet fuel, crazy, I.Q., success and discipline, put them in an incendiary device… its name is Bill Wooditch (The Wooditch Company), A gifted circuit speaker and author he is changing lives by telling his brand story of fearlessness and “always moving forward.” Today we lit the fuse and he went off.”
“…It was an absolute pleasure for me to listen to your presentation today…Different speakers work for different people in our group, and I must say that your presentation was wonderful. It was full of useful tips and even some reconfirmation of processes I use. If time permits, I’d love to come sit with you for an hour to pick your brain a bit more to help me with my transition of our company.…”