Considered the “Modern Day Dale Carnegie” Sam teaches how to build valuable business relationships based on what’s important to others. It’s the “HOW you do it” that will truly amaze you! One of THE world’s foremost Sales Intelligence thought leaders, Sam Richter takes something everyone intuitively knows – Knowledge Is Power! – and turns it into reality. Learn how to use Google in ways you never thought possible. Discover the “Invisible Web” for finding inside information. Get shocked at what you can find on companies, industries, and people via social networks. Through real-world examples, humor, success stories (and some failures), and via his unique interactive and fast-paced manner, Sam will guide you through the world of online information, how to find it and how to apply it to build meaningful prospect and client relationships.
Know More! Reputations
Your personal brand and how you act in a digital world can make (or break) your business brand and reputation.
In today’s instant communication and social networking world, it’s easy to share opinions and others can share the same about you. Unfortunately, what you and others post online, text, and even email is not limited to private networks and friend groups. Rather, there’s a good chance that what you say online and what is said about you and your company is searchable, and archived, FOREVER!
In “Know More! Reputations” you will learn…
- What is a “personal brand,” why you already have one, how to enhance it, and how personal brands dramatically impact your company brand and reputation.
- The dangers of sharing too much information, what can happen if you’re not careful, and how to respond if you don’t like what someone shares about you or your company.
- Inside secrets on how to manage your online presence and Google rankings (for non-technical people) so when people search for information on you, that you control what they find.
This thought provoking and entertaining program will provide you very practical ideas you can immediately implement to improve your brand, and your personal and business reputation.
Know More! Selling
Know more than you ever thought you could (or should) to find new leads, provide more value, and win more business.
Business and sales is all about personal relationships. When you know more about your prospects and clients, you’re better able to relate on a personal level, build more meaningful connections, identify triggering events,tailor offerings, and ensure relevancy. Most important, studies show that when you practice Sales Intelligence, you’ll win two times more business! In this dynamic presentation, you will discover…
- Web search secrets that you never thought possible for finding qualified leads, creating lists, uncovering opportunities, and understanding decision makers.
- Tips and tricks for using social networks and “hidden” websites as sales and competitive “intelligence agents.” Learn what is important to your prospects and clients on a personal level to help you close MORE business MORE quickly.
- How to use information to make a big-time impression with any prospect, build deeper relationships with any client, and completely differentiate from your competition.
This interactive presentation has a huge “WOW” factor-you will be shocked at what you don’t know (but soon will). All attendees also receive complimentary access to the Know More! Reference Guide and Downloadable Toolbar, making it easy and fun to practice what is learned.
“You are the best speaker in our organization’s history, and your competition is strong: we have had the President, sports stars, and some of the most-well known speakers in the world. For you to be placed at the top WOW! You are now one of our go to speakers and I can’t wait until the next time we have you front and center!”
“Your presentation was the best one of our entire convention. You are a guaranteed home run. Our attendees received some solid takeaways, and you were highly entertaining and enlightening. If you ever need a referral, please send them my way – I would love to sing your praises!”
“I’ve already heard from attendees who said that your presentation alone paid for the cost of their trip. Thanks for delivering such relevant, applicable and entertaining content.”